COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this. I just switched Sky News on and what's going on is just farcical. How do we justify keeping schools and businesses shut and restricting everyone's movements when we allow something like this to go ahead? What's even more ridiculous is i'm seeing people on social media who were advocates of a lockdown also in attendance.

iA7CrJ0.jpg
Ironic their chanting black lives matter, considering the risks. Suppose enough is enough for them.

These numbers are still staggeringly high. Both infection and death rates are tragic at this stage of the pandemic. Shows how much of a shambles this has been handled right from the start, just awful.

Not sure how much longer I can believe there's some technical error and they can't give numbers of new people tested either. As usual, they'll be hiding something. I repeat that Johnson used the word 'transparent' when detailing how this should all be handled. More fool you if you believe him and his like.

Deaths are from 3 to 4 weeks ago and 89 are from hospital audit processes.
The good new is that care home deaths arre now finally coming down.
There is a slight uptick in new cases but a massive number of tests took place yesterday so maybe nothing to worry about.

The irony is, their actions will help spread Sars-Cov-2 which kills a disproportionate number of BAME people.

Sometimes you just gotta protest???
Even if it’s about something in a country thousands of miles away and your in the middle of a pandemic
These people are dicks

Agree with this. I just switched Sky News on and what's going on is just farcical. How do we justify keeping schools and businesses shut and restricting everyone's movements when we allow something like this to go ahead? What's even more ridiculous is i'm seeing people on social media who were advocates of a lockdown also in attendance.

iA7CrJ0.jpg
Fucking hell. People can’t go to watch their footy team, can’t even go for a haircut, kids can’t go to school... 1800+ new cases of Covid every day, 300+ deaths most days from Covid... then you get this farcical situation for some shit that’s going on in a different country.

If it was happening in London I’d kind of, but not fully by any stretch, think it was acceptable... but it’s all happening 4000 miles away from here... GO HOME! You’re doing nothing but endangering lives in this country where it’s just about the most multiculturally safe and open country in the entire world.

We don’t need to be out in the streets and parks protesting! Nobody in the US gives a shit about us and barely any of them would even ever hear of people here protesting in their favour. So what’s the fucking point?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking hell. People can’t go to watch their footy team, can’t even go for a haircut, kids can’t go to school... 1800+ new cases of Covid every day, 300+ deaths most days from Covid... then you get this farcical situation for some shit that’s going on in a different country.

If it was happening in London I’d kind of, but not fully by any stretch, think it was acceptable... but it’s all happening 4000 miles away from here... GO HOME! You’re doing nothing but endangering lives in this country where it’s just about the most multiculturally safe and open country in the entire world. We don’t need to be out in the streets and parks protesting!

The thing is, with all the technology we have these days, they could’ve organised a protest that involves social distancing and not even leaving your garden. Just do something that’s a twist on the NHS clapping. Loads more would feel compelled to join in too and it would send a powerful message out while respecting all the guidelines into the bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.