COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags game v Stoke friendly has been called off as their manager is covid positive. Surely there is more to life than finishing the season

I find it bizarre that a few posters seem to want a spike in cases from the VE 75 celebrations.

Was the same after that 'crazy Friday' where the pubs were shutting and Mother's Day. People seem to want to see a spike when others bend or break rules so they can display their faux rage towards them and blame them for not being able to hug their parents.

Was the same after that 'crazy Friday' where the pubs were shutting and Mother's Day. People seem to want to see a spike when others bend or break rules so they can display their faux rage towards them and blame them for not being able to hug their parents.

There was a huge surge in deaths. It was truly awful. Why are you trying to score points over that? Crass. These people are concerned. They don't want a spike for fucks sake. I guess empathy may not be your strongest trait but try harder, deary me.

Honestly, its fucking mental to suggest otherwise.

I am not only person to be concerned about how several posts refer to has the VE 75 day spike arrived yet or words to that affect. I was prepared to accept your first reply and I might have misread such posts but I called it the way I saw it.

I'm not the one spreading conspiracy theories that posters on here want thousands of people to die to prove a point. Get a grip.

Now you really are making stuff up. I was in the process of changing my last reply but I wished I had stuck with it. It’s not really all about you believe it or not. I can understand if people are nervous about seeing seeing groups at beaches or parks but there is also room for saying the situation (with regard to the virus)!has been been improving over recent weeks (although the overall impact of the virus has been devastating).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.