COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is, we cannot afford another lockdown and I am pretty sure we won't get one anyway because of it, selfish people should be aware, lots of furloughed people probably on the beeches today, The economy cannot afford to furlough them for much longer.

When the money runs out and there is a huge second wave, furlough will be the least of this country's problems.

I am terrified what could be about to come.

This government are trying to put the genie back in the bottle.

They say when America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold.

The scientists have been quietened and now it seems the deaths of 43,000 people in this country are but a mere aberration.

Business as usual.

When the money runs out and there is a huge second wave, furlough will be the least of this country's problems.

The scientists have been quietened and now it seems the deaths of 43,000 people in this country are but a mere aberration.

Business as usual.

it is scary but you have to remain positive.

vast majority of people will behave.

everyday we are learning more about the virus, there is better treatments and vaccine is being developed at record pace.

Daily death toll, infections etc is way way down than it was a few months ago here.

there may not be a ‘second wave’

Don’t chuck in the towel just yet.

Business as usual.
Dont think there will be a second wave if I'm honest

it is scary but you have to remain positive.

vast majority of people will behave.

everyday we are learning more about the virus, there is better treatments and vaccine is being developed at record pace.

Daily death toll, infections etc is way way down than it was a few months ago here.

there may not be a ‘second wave’

Don’t chuck in the towel just yet.

I just watch what is happening elsewhere, things are spiking again and that's a direct result of people being allowed to come out of their holes, hardly rocket science.

Sadly, it doesn't matter if the vast majority of people behave, this virus doesn't need much of an invitation.

My positivity is waning by the day because there are still so many selfish wankers in this world.

Dont think there will be a second wave if I'm honest

There were 155,000 new positive cases in the US in the last two days.

We are a similar indulgent and secular society.

The rate of human contact is being increased, I genuinely fear what this world will look like before hopefully a vaccine or therapeutic can be rolled out.

this is gonna sound horrible but they need to. people need to see the ramifications, VE day and the protests did nowt so people think its all fine and dandy.

if we see a small wave in a weeks time then hopefully that will be enough
I'd love to think so but I don't think they give a schidt to be honest.

The average age of a person currently contracting the virus in the States is now 35.

It has dropped almost 25 years in five weeks.

This alone tells you what we have coming over the horizon in the UK. Selfish pricks.

I genuinely fear we will get this second wave and it will cripple this country to the point of no return.
sadly i feel your correct,,last night i was watching some youtube videos put up by the 'economist',, 2nd wave is imminent and the economic destruction is scary

There were 155,000 new positive cases in the US in the last two days.

We are a similar indulgent and secular society.

The rate of human contact is being increased, I genuinely fear what this world will look like before hopefully a vaccine or therapeutic can be rolled out.

The COVID response in this country is not comparable to the USA at all.

They have the president ending testing, claiming it's not a big deal, saying people only wear masks to show they hat him.
They have protests against wearing masks.
They have vast swathes of States pretending there is no pandemic, despite cases skyrocketing.

This country hasn't done a great job, but you simply can't compare us to the yanks on this. For a start...they aren't having a second wave. They never came out of the first wave.

sadly i feel your correct,,last night i was watching some youtube videos put up by the 'economist',, 2nd wave is imminent and the economic destruction is scary

For every YouTube video saying that there's one saying the opposite. Can't understand the panic from people on here. All stats are saying the virus is on the same despite mass protests every weekend for the past few weeks. There is nothing to suggest the impending doom is imminent or that we are on the verge of a 2nd wave. Everyone needs to chill out a bit all this worry is no not good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.