COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of her books on Amazon.

A total nutcase.

Frankly it's deeply worrying that so many deranged idiots are getting a hearing.

A total nutcase.

Frankly it's deeply worrying that so many deranged idiots are getting a hearing.

So what are your thoughts to the other doctors who are telling you that they are giving hydroxy to hundreds of patients. Are they crackpots?

A total nutcase.

Yep. When doctors start acting and speaking like salesmen, as ALL of them did in that video, it's prudent to treat their words with a heavy dose of scepticism.

Trust me...

Kangaroos-19-Pc-Pretend-Doctor-Kit-with-Light-Up-X-Ray-Machine-0-0.jpg

Yep. When doctors start acting and speaking like salesmen, as ALL of them did in that video, it's prudent to treat their words with a heavy dose of scepticism.
So you are saying that the doctors are not treating patients with Hydroxy. What are they selling. 2 cent hydroxy, no profit in that. Big Pharma is the problem, democrat politicians still trying to crash the economy and marxist teachers who wont go to school but will get arrested in city riots

So you are saying that the doctors are not treating patients with Hydroxy. What are they selling. 2 cent hydroxy, no profit in that. Big Pharma is the problem, democrat politicians still trying to crash the economy and marxist teachers who wont go to school but will get arrested in city riots

Yep, all the problems of the west caused by Marxists. Remind me the last leader in the west who was a Marxist.

So what are your thoughts to the other doctors who are telling you that they are giving hydroxy to hundreds of patients. Are they crackpots?

I have no idea. I just said she was an idiot.

Big Pharma as you put it would love this to be true because they could re patent this drug as it would be for new use, rather than malaria, and thus charge exorbitant amounts. The fact they are not doing this suggests to me it doesn't work.

thing is, Bigpharma logic only applies in the states. this is global, if Hydroxy worked, countries like India/China etc etc would be all over it, churning this stuff out as fast as they could to make billions/trillions of quid doing it.

the fact they aren't doing that says everything you need to know. Unless you beleive "BigPharma" control's every pharmaceutical company on the planet. which it clearly doesnt.

The Spanish exclude deaths that didn’t occur in the last 24 hours. I think the UK deaths would be in single figures most days on that basis. There are also strong allegations that a Spanish football team covered up an outbreak of cases and we know dead bodies were abandoned in a Spanish care home. We also know that like the UK, Spain has a very bad record on excess deaths. We are two of the worst nations on the planet when it comes to tackling the virus.
Doesn’t fit the narrative that I’m afraid mate.

UK (well England) = bad

Everyone else (apart from America) = good

I know America is in a dire state with this virus but the above is applicable to every single topic with certain posters on this forum.

The truth is, as you say, there’s good reason to have concerns over Spain.

I have no idea. I just said she was an idiot.

Big Pharma as you put it would love this to be true because they could re patent this drug as it would be for new use, rather than malaria, and thus charge exorbitant amounts. The fact they are not doing this suggests to me it doesn't work.
It suggests they cant repatent it because the word is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.