COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has descended into tin foil nutjobs trying to sell their conspiracy shit and right wingers who will do anything to to try and make it look like the tories have done well while insinuating that every foreign nation is somehow lying.

Are you calling @Healdplace a right winger who’s trying to protect the Tories and state others are lying?

If you engaged your brain you’d realise that Spain ARE reporting it differently, they’re not lying and are not covering it up, they have decided to report deaths in a different way, which as a side consequence, produces lower numbers.

The only people making this thread political are your typical Bluemoon lefties. If you want to do that, go to the political thread in the politics forum.

Are you calling @Healdplace a right winger who’s trying to protect the Tories and state others are lying?

If you engaged your brain you’d realise that Spain ARE reporting it differently, they’re not lying and are not covering it up, they have decided to report deaths in a different way, which as a side consequence, produces lower numbers.

The only people making this thread political are your typical Bluemoon lefties. If you want to do that, go to the political thread in the politics forum.
Why are you bringing Healdplace into this? You are such a clown. You live in this thread to try and tell people we have done better than we have all the while showing your little Englander mistrust of foreigners. You let your politics influence your views even in a worldwide pandemic, even with 60.000 dead in your country. Clown. In nearly every non football thread i see you post in you are wrong on almost everything you post. You get your views from the internet. Clown.

What is happening with cases in dipperland?

Liverpool numbers are not high but some of the surrounding areas - like St Helens and the Wirral are higher. Though Wirral was one of the wort a month or two ago it has tailed off since.

Not tracking them daily. Its just too time consuming.

Liverpool at 511.3 has a lower pop score than anywhere in Greater Manchester as you will see from my daily list in a moment.

St Helens at 668.2 is on the upper side of middle of most in GM

Wirral ditto at 637.6 - would be about half way in the GM rankings But a couple of months ago was vying with Oldham and Rochdale.

Liverpool numbers are not high but some of the surrounding areas - like St Helens and the Wirral are higher. Though Wirral was one of the wort a month or two ago it has tailed off since.

Not tracking them daily. Its just too time consuming.

Liverpool at 511.3 has a lower pop score than anywhere in Greater Manchester as you will see from my daily list in a moment.

St Helens at 668.2 is on the upper side of middle of most in GM

Wirral ditto at 637.6 - would be about half way in the GM rankings But a couple of months ago was vying with Oldham and Rochdale.
Thanks,i was just wandering if the dippers celebrating twice had shifted the numbers up at all

Why are you bringing Healdplace into this? You are such a clown. You live in this thread to try and tell people we have done better than we have all the while showing your little Englander mistrust of foreigners. You let your politics influence your views even in a worldwide pandemic, even with 60.000 dead in your country. Clown. In nearly every non football thread i see you post in you are wrong on almost everything you post. You get your views from the internet. Clown.

Because he was the one who provided the information on Spain recording them differently.

The rest of your post I’ll let the mods deal with.

It’s not political but you’re making it so.

Spain are recording deaths on a 24 hour basis which is producing lower numbers, the situation there is worse than Britain as it stands.

It’s nothing to do with defending the Tories, it’s why, that despite their numbers looking low, there is an issue there and that’s why they’ve enacted the quarantine.

Germany are also advising against travel to Spain.

Are they little Englanders?

Because he was the one who provided the information on Spain recording them differently.

The rest of your post I’ll let the mods deal with.

It’s not political but you’re making it so.

Spain are recording deaths on a 24 hour basis which is producing lower numbers, the situation there is worse than Britain as it stands.

It’s nothing to do with defending the Tories, it’s why, that despite their numbers looking low, there is an issue there and that’s why they’ve enacted the quarantine.

Germany are also advising against travel to Spain.

Are they little Englanders?
All you want to talk about is Spain, what about ALL the other countries in Europe who have done better than us. All you do is make things political, all the time. "Mods" do you mean your other little right wing friend who cleans up threads for you?

GM scoreboard

Bolton 10 (up from 3) 181 over the 27 days - 45 over past week Pop score 688.9

Bury 5 (down from 7) 73 over the 27 days - 26 over past week - 20 over past 4 days. Pop score because of that flap now 701.7

Manchester 32 (up from 16 and a new high over past month) 371 over the 27 days - 147 over past week - 93 in past 4 days. Pop score 585.4

Oldham 17 (down from 20) 262 over the 27 days - 134 over past week - 80 in past 4 days. Falling a little. Pop score 879.8 (highest in GM)

Rochdale 11 (up from 6) 319 over the 27 days - 72 over past week, Pop score 839.5 (second worst in GM)

Salford 11 (up from 5) 138 over the 27 days - 47 over past week. Pop score 564.1 (best in GM)

Stockport 5 (down from 7) 103 over the 27 days - 49 over past week but some improvement last 2 days. Pop score 588.1

Tameside 5 (up from 3) 95 over the 27 days - 35 over past week. Pop score 706.5

Trafford 18 (up from 13 and on the rise lately) 52 in past 4 days. Pop score 592.7

Wigan 0 (down from 3) 63 over the 27 days and easily best in GM now. 22 over past week (also lowest). Pop score 666.1

Pop scores recall balance case numbers v population of the area so you can compare how they are faring against one another.

The raw numbers tell what is happening day to day. The Pop score reveals how each place fares across the whole pandemic.

All you want to talk about is Spain, what about ALL the other countries in Europe who have done better than us. All you do is make things political, all the time. "Mods" do you mean your other little right wing friend who cleans up threads for you?

The posts over the last few pages were about the Spanish quarantine and how they’re recording deaths differently, you then posted saying it’s right wingers making excuses, it’s not, Heald is neutral and just posted what the situation is.

You can take the truth or leave it, I’m not excusing the Tories, just explaining why always thinking we’re worse isn’t smart, as clearly the situation in Spain is getting worse than ours.

I certainly did not comment specifically on Spain as I don't know anything about there. But if someone wants to say otherwise its OK.

And if the mods want to censure me then I am very happy to leave you guys to it.

Though I do not, of course, presume any of you are guys.

And I know Karen isn't.

Outside GM Bradford rose slightly from 41 to 44 new cases.

Blackburn fell from 26 to 12 - its lowest in over a week.

But Leicester was back up from 8 to 48 - its highest in 11 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.