COVID-19 — Coronavirus

kaz7

Seems there are different sources in government briefing out different thing to different media and mp's,lots of annoyed people not getting one clear message

hilts

Just (an hour before this was announced) booked a restaurant in Albert Square for a meet up with my son and his girlfriend on Tuesday, first time we will have seen each other since the LC final, so you can all blame me.
I hope your medium rare steak is ever so slightly over cooked and they only have Fosters on draft.

kaz7

Seems there are different sources in government briefing out different thing to different media and mp's,lots of annoyed people not getting one clear message
Any way cases are going up ,people have not been careful enough so this has to happen

cleavers

Home or work, well mostly home these days.
T

Tonite it says not to meet indoors

BBC Newsnight correspondent Lewis Goodall said the Department of Health and Social Care had confirmed the restrictions will apply to all indoor settings - so it will mean that no two households should meet in places including pubs and restaurants.

BBC news webpage
Well it definitely said "not gardens" earlier on the bbc when the news broke.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.