COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can’t people come to my house but I can meet them in a pub full of potentially infected people?

Because in a pub you will stay 2m apart at all times but at home the urge to lick each other’s faces is too strong. Remember in the pub people are sensible caring coherent adults but at home they lose their minds.

The second biggest revelation and shock of the night from this is the amount of people that don't realise they live in Greater Manchester
My Mrs is in a Romiley/Bredbury Facebook group for locals (I know), we’re Romiley by the way not scruffs, anyway tonight has been one big row over whether Stockport is Greater Manchester or not.

I fucking give up.

My Dads 70th birthday this weekend. To think only a couple of weeks ago we were imagining winning the FA Cup on his birthday and celebrating with friends in the garden (at a social distance and wearing masks of course)

That’s all well and truly shot to shit now
Laporte’s fault.

Andy Burnham now saying we can't even meet up outside in gardens. What the fuck is going on?!

Seems there are different sources in government briefing out different thing to different media and mp's,lots of annoyed people not getting one clear message
And that is the UK governments handling of this farce in a nutshell kaz

Why can’t people come to my house but I can meet them in a pub full of potentially infected people?
Households do not sanitise everything in the house before people come round; do not sanitise everything after people have used or touched them; do not make visitors sit in one spot and the host waits on them hand and foot; houses don’t have a one way system and 2m markings to ensure distancing; many won’t have hand sanitiser, some houses won’t even have any cleaning or washing products of any kind (don’t forget some people’s homes are fucking filthy!); there’s no booking system at peoples homes; and I’ve heard of house parties going on recently with dozens of people from multiple households...

My Mrs is in a Romiley/Bredbury Facebook group for locals (I know), we’re Romiley by the way not scruffs, anyway tonight has been one big row over whether Stockport is Greater Manchester or not.

I fucking give up.

I get Romiley attempting to be posh and live on past greatness but fucking Bredbury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.