COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because in a pub you will stay 2m apart at all times but at home the urge to lick each other’s faces is too strong. Remember in the pub people are sensible caring coherent adults but at home they lose their minds.

Is the correct answer for all the anti pub being open posters

Bramhall Twitter has just exploded as someone told them the truth that they have been denying for years, they live in greater Manchester not Cheshire.
Nearly 50 bleedin years!

How have people not got their heads around this in early half a century?

I get the need to reintroduce measures but it’s fucking laughable that you can still go in pubs, the Trafford centre, travel etc. Half measures that don’t make sense just cause frustration and are likely to be ignored.
Why do we need to reintroduce measures? Leicester went into lockdown a month ago, but deaths still going down, hospital admissions still going down, so what’s the point?
If they’ve decided they don’t just want to reduce deaths and reduce hospital admissions but want to try to get rid of the virus (which they can’t) then the game is up, the economy is finished and many more people will be dying of non-covid stuff than covid stuff.

I get Romiley attempting to be posh and live on past greatness but fucking Bredbury?
I live in Romiley so thank you for your kind words.

But I don’t think it’s them trying to be posh, it’s a load of thick scallies who couldn’t point to Stockport on a map.

Nearly 50 bleedin years!

How have people not got their heads around this in early half a century?

I used to work in north Manchester and the amount of people who used to say they lived in higher crumpsall, sorry love this a cheetham hill.

Like Fucking crumpsall is hale barns anyhow either higher or lower.

My Mrs is in a Romiley/Bredbury Facebook group for locals (I know), we’re Romiley by the way not scruffs, anyway tonight has been one big row over whether Stockport is Greater Manchester or not.

I fucking give up.
Romiley
Stockport
Cheshire = Ok to go to the pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.