COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two Welsh deaths yesterday btw were from the North Wales health area again. So that is all but 2 of the deaths over the past 2 weeks from Wales are from here.

Anyone planning a trip to the beach in Rhyl should maybe think again.

There has to be higher levels of immunity gained over the short peak periods. Would also explain why London is doing better than Manchester as they had it bad a few weeks earlier. Either way this is all very positive news in my opinion.
Immunity has still not been proven,you know this by now

There has to be higher levels of immunity gained over the short peak periods. Would also explain why London is doing better than Manchester as they had it bad a few weeks earlier. Either way this is all very positive news in my opinion.

everyone being fucking dead would be positive news to you because there'd be no new cases.

Yes more than 50% less people dying of it than what are dying of the flu for 7 consecutive weeks.
I haven’t seen the stats, but that might just mean we’re dealing with COVID better for those that have it and they aren’t dying. Covid might not have changed that much in the 9 months it’s been kicking about; flu changes all the time, that’s why the flu jab is only 40% effective in any given year.

Spain back up to 4k cases a day - Half the max cases back at the end of March. The age range indicates it is the youth spreading it.
Judging by the stats from all over Europe, the youth all over have given up anti Covid measures.
Those who break guidelines need to be arrested infected and isolated for the good of society. It won't happen of course so the vulnerable will die.
Patience and empathy are emotional skills and ones you don’t get good at until you’re in the prime of your life (30-45). Younger and older people don’t have a high skill level for patience especially. You have to work at skills to be good at them, they don’t come naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.