COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hospital in patient data. Scotland 253. (down 5) Wales 68 (down 1) N Ireland 8. (two days behind)

England 588 (down 9)

So total seems to be 917 in UK hospitals. But I expect N Ireland to rise.

Ventilator patients. Scotland still 3. Wales 6 (down 1) N Ireland still 2

England 63 (down 1)

So ventilator patients have fallen by 2 and are at 74.

However, it was 67 a week ago.

What does it say about false positives?

Nothing on there to be honest, that has just gone online today but they will need to make a proper announcement to the stock exchange I would imagine before getting into too much more detail.

Here is the CEO speaking a few weeks ago

You said your friend was tested,told he was immune in a quick test in a private clinic in april I think it was,we have had as many bad tests withdrawn here and the state's as good ones,i am not an expert ,i am just informed,put CNN on from 10pm every night and indulge yourself in facts ,watch the select committee with the likes of whitty and co,probably too late for that now If you weren't interested before

If I have a fault it is to worry about people going through and remain going through nearly six months on what I have, idesperately want people to stick to the rules and realize that we are only where we are now if everyone protects each other

There are others thinking this is a game,it is not,nobody wants this finished more than me

The point scoring based on personalities in this thread has been and still is pathetic

Grow up people

It's a different test totally Kaz, one was at a clinic in town nothing to do with this company. That was a private surgery offering antibody tests, this is a pharma company who use a something called affirmers in their studies. Their main aim was cancer related but have used what they had developed for covid testing.

Finally regional health area patient numbers yesterday v today and ditto ventilator patients

East (- 5) 53 v 48
Vent (- 3) 9 v 6

London (+1) 91 v 92
Vent 15 v 15

Midlands (- 8) 135 v 127
Vent (+1) 8 v 9

NE and Yorks (- 9) 114 v 105
Vent (+1) 4 v 5

South East (+ 9) 51 v 60
Vent (+1) 9 v 10

South West (+3) 15 v 18
Vent 0 v 0

And North West level 138 v 138
Vent (-1) 19 v 18

It doesn’t have to die out fully, the wave refers to a new peak from a previous (relative) trough.

Just like waves cresting over rocks on a coast — they are still surrounded by water, they are just set apart by being higher than the current average level.

There were multiple recognised ‘waves’ in the 1918 H1N1 pandemic in many regions without the virus fully dying out in between (as a virus is very unlikely to come back quickly after eradication).

But there are still 6k+ deaths a day worldwide, from a high of 8k.

Educated in covid and respiratory viruses,watching the American scientists and our own,I like facts not happy clapping and hoping all Is over because you want it to be so
That’s not the case, I’m positive and optimistic yes but my arguments aren’t baseless and are backed up by the statistics and opinions of scientists.

I think we’re both a little guilty of being pessimistic in your case, because of your bad experience with it and my case, because I’ve seen how devastating it’s been to people’s lives that the economy has crashed.

I speak to 15-20 candidates a day and the desperation of some makes me quite upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.