COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they’ve got immunity.

for three months.

they dont even have that by the look of it.

Anyhow sorry Kaz. I dont think we atually disagree much on this at all so happy to apologise if I upset you in any way. It was not intended.

So todays total cases without England is 147 - which seems scarily high. It was 70 a week ago.

We may expect a UK case number rise off the back of that unless England has a really good day.

You've said that at least 5 times, funnily enough every time there is some good news to try and shoot it down. I've not seen you post 1 positive news article on this thread yet as soon as there is a negative one you're here in a flash. Laughing at butt out though!
It is a matter of when the system switched over and comparing the new system with the new system,it is nothing to do with positive or negative,i dont know the exact day it switched over,if the last seven days is the same system that is what we should compare,be good if someone could tell me the exact day the system changed rather than pile on

i post what is going on in other countries because we are behind so gives us fair warning,we are not special here ,it is sensible to see what is going on in other countries and learn,we didnt learn in march after all

Last Thursday we had 1129 cases after England was added to the 70 so England had over 1000 cases on its own.

The all settings death number last Thursday (also the first to be a consequence of the change to the way deaths are counted, of course) was then 18 adding 5 to the 13 in England hospitals.

Anyhow sorry Kaz. I dont think we atually disagree much on this at all so happy to apologise if I upset you in any way. It was not intended.
i am not upset lovely,hope you are not either,i cant read every word of your posts as my brain wont do all the numbers,if i missed when the new system started then that is my fault

Are we going to reach a point where vaccines create an artificial appearance of antibodies that most people don't seem to need to fight this off? What's the long term consequences of provoking the body into an artificial response it hasn't needed?

Seems like the lack of antibodies is indicating most people haven't needed to generate them, hence the herd immunity problem.

10% of those deaths are Covid-19, with 4,800 out of 10 million people dying in those 6 months from the virus.

Sweden hasn’t had to open up and yet the death rate is dropping still, my argument isn’t the last 6 months, it’s the next 6 months.

10% of those deaths are Covid-19, with 4,800 out of 10 million people dying in those 6 months from the virus.

Sweden hasn’t had to open up and yet the death rate is dropping still, my argument isn’t the last 6 months, it’s the next 6 months.

and then the next 6 months...and then the next 6 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.