COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week they were counted differently,you need to compare like with like

That's fine Kaz if you just want me not to bother I am very happy to just stop spending all day on here.

I know you have been through hell and I do really understand your anger over this. But please do not take it out on the wrong people.

If you are unhappy with the NHS figures I am not the person to be calling out here.

For anyone other than Kaz I will add the figures from the NHS. Not me Kaz. The NHS. And in any case last Thursday was after the data had changed to the new system so you can as it happens compare the two numbers I just gave.

That's fine Kaz if you just want me not to bother I am very happy to just stop spending all day on here.

I know you have been through hell and I do really understand your anger over this. But please do not take it out on the wrong people.

If you are unhappy with the NHS figures I am not the person to be calling out here.
Please don't stop. This will always be the case that you can't please everyone all the time.

i am not calling you out or anything like it,i am not angry in the slightest just pointing out they have changed the way they count it to lower the number,it makes sense to me to compare numbers under the new system,talk about over reaction

Anyhow.

In the 5 just 1 was from the North West compared with last Thursday when 5 of the 13 were.

The figures are:

19 Aug added 0 fourth straight day without a death reported from the day before.

18 Aug added 3 = 3 after two days.

17 Aug added 0 = 7 after three days.

16 Aug added 0 = 2 after four days (this is the lowest four day total since the start).

15 Aug added 1 = 8 after five days.

The only other one added was to 13 August which is now at 4 after a week.

i am not calling you out or anything like it,i am not angry in the slightest just pointing out they have changed the way they count it to lower the number,it makes sense to me to compare numbers under the new system,talk about over reaction
And as pointed out to you last Thursday was after they changed the logic so it is a like for like comparison

It was not an over reaction Kaz. You told me to compare like with like. When you know all I can do is post the NHS data as released not make up or guess what might be missing.

In any case as I noted these are like for like as the change was made before last Thursday so this specific data v last week which I was giving was based on the same rules.

I certainly dont want to fall out with you and I really do feel for all you have been through. But dont blame the messenger is all I am asking when we all know posting in this thread the ins and outs of the data and I spent several posts yesterday talking about the difference the changes to death numbers caused. So I obviously understand your arguments.

By all means be annoyed at the change. But you know I can only report what is out there to report.

And as pointed out to you last Thursday was after they changed the logic so it is a like for like comparison

This is the first day when the hospital data week to week is on the same basis. Though they have retroed all the old data on the government web site as I reported yesterday.

But the numbers I posted on here day to day in recent weeks (and I have recorded separately and so use for comparison) are archived on this thread and were ALWAYS based on the numbers reported on the day under the system they were using at that time.

So I compare that way anyway - so they are versus the old data up to today but the old data becomes the new data from today as its the only one they publish.

for those who think Sweden has done well.

"Sweden records highest death tally in 150 years in first six months of 2020"
And yet, they’ve done much better than we have...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.