COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the FDA is going to change their criteria for an emergency use authorisation of a vaccine which is going to push back the date at which the US vaccines can be approved.

That' really bad news if true. US politics (elections) interfering with the process.

Sounds like the FDA is going to change their criteria for an emergency use authorisation of a vaccine which is going to push back the date at which the US vaccines can be approved.

That' really bad news if true. US politics (elections) interfering with the process.
Not sure I follow you. What do you mean by that?

Said it before and I'll repeat it. She's the one continually asking for a 4 nation approach, which is falling on deaf Tory ears. It's blindly obvious who's choosing to do their own thing. Criticise her choices as you see fit, but levelling the 'doing it do be different' argument in her direction is absolutely absurd.

While at the same time arguing that old 'we' are footing 'their' bill, but yea it is her and the scots obsessing highlighting the difference in the nations, sure.

Said it before and I'll repeat it. She's the one continually asking for a 4 nation approach, which is falling on deaf Tory ears. It's blindly obvious who's choosing to do their own thing. Criticise her choices as you see fit, but levelling the 'doing it do be different' argument in her direction is absolutely absurd.
Firstly, I agree with her approach. It seems though she'd 4 nation approach so long as the other 3 nations do what she says instead of what Boris says. Imagine the uproar if Boris said the same - she'd be going full braveheart and claiming to be oppressed.

The clueless buffoon does absolutely fuck all to inspire change, the people not giving a shit at the minute will continue not giving a shit no matter how much he raises fines to discourage people (make some money) from flouting them.

Personally im continuing exactly how I was before, being sensible but at the same time visiting and looking after my own family, no threat from that clown is going to stop me going sitting in my mums garden or getting on with my life.

My 9 year old girl struggled like mad not seeing her friends for 6 months her generation are the ones that worry about most if stricter lockdown measures are announced

The data they look at has always been about what the NHS can cope with. If we let this virus rip through, people who constantly harp on about 'cancer patients not being able to get treatment' - will have not really seen anything yet. Even if say 1% of 25-45 year old need a hospital bed, due to COVID - if a large percentage of the population get it at the same time, that starts to equate to an unmanageable number.

People also talk about people who are 'vulnerable' as though it is some sort of stagnant figure. It's not, the number of vulnerable people in society starts changes as time moves on, something else to consider.

well if you follow his projections and think it’s credible the whole of the UK population will be wiped out by the end of the year.

The clueless buffoon does absolutely fuck all to inspire change, the people not giving a shit at the minute will continue not giving a shit no matter how much he raises fines to discourage people (make some money) from flouting them.

Personally im continuing exactly how I was before, being sensible but at the same time visiting and looking after my own family, no threat from that clown is going to stop me going sitting in my mums garden or getting on with my life.

My 9 year old girl struggled like mad not seeing her friends for 6 months her generation are the ones that worry about most if stricter lockdown measures are announced
So your been sensible, staying in your mums garden, kept your daughter in for six months and that’s exactly what you were told to do. So the clowns threats did exactly what it was supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.