COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all those idiots in Liverpool last night decided to congregate en masse, possibly spreading the virus to many more people because Cummings drove to Bernard Castle! They did it because they think that even if they catch the virus it won't harm them, they are either students dossing about or people on furlough and won't isolate even if they do catch it. It's only when a family member catches it because they have infected them will they start to think about their stupid actions. I read last week that GMP has issued around 550 fines since March for non compliance, Israel the other week issued 7,000 in one day alone. We are not the only country who has idiots but at least there is some consequence in other countries that we don't appear willing to do

They did it because they feel it won't harm them because months of unintentional conditioning has told them exactly that. Yes, they're dickheads, of course, i'm not denying that, but I hand on heart believe many would have made a different choice if this had been managed well. If you can't see how months of saying 'its fine! go back to work! go to uni! eat out to help out!' and then ministers and health officials breaking all the rules won't lead to people doing what they did last night, well I don't know what to say. Of COURSE all that has an impact.

Jesus! What’s up with you lot? It appears you hate the country, disagree with everything, want something for nothing, can’t or won’t do as you are asked and are absolutely ungrateful f..kers. Some people on here have done a fantastic job, keeping everyone up-to-date with statistics and sharing stuff. Some have actually been through Covid and explained the dangers. If the media in the first instance had got behind the nation and asked everyone to pull together instead of sniping at people trying their best we might be a bit further along this horror. Opportunists are no good in situations like this, we need team players, end of. I’m off here, you are the same when City are not doing so well, moan, moan and bloody moan.

Maybe, just maybe, people are scared, tired, fed up, broke financially and mentally and worn down due to people they know and love dying, people they know and love being made redundant and the fact that there is absolutely no signs of this ending any time soon. Maybe it's that? Chin up though! Smile for the sake of it! Be happy with what we've got.

Jesus! What’s up with you lot? It appears you hate the country, disagree with everything, want something for nothing, can’t or won’t do as you are asked and are absolutely ungrateful f..kers. Some people on here have done a fantastic job, keeping everyone up-to-date with statistics and sharing stuff. Some have actually been through Covid and explained the dangers. If the media in the first instance had got behind the nation and asked everyone to pull together instead of sniping at people trying their best we might be a bit further along this horror. Opportunists are no good in situations like this, we need team players, end of. I’m off here, you are the same when City are not doing so well, moan, moan and bloody moan.
Fuck off then

Details of England hospital deaths:

13 Oct adds 9 = 9 after one day.

12 Oct adds 36 = 51 after two days - the highest number after 2 days since 4 June.

11 Oct adds 11 = 57 after three days - the highest number after 3 days since 10 June (notice how these are slipping backwards regularly now)

10 Oct adds 3 = 48 after four days

9 Oct adds 6 = 40 after five days.

The other 3 deaths were from 8 Oct (now total 52), 5 Oct (now totals 36) and 2 Oct (now totals 45)

Impressively long moan about moaning there, good effort.

Maybe, just maybe, people are scared, tired, fed up, broke financially and mentally and worn down due to people they know and love dying, people they know and love being made redundant and the fact that there is absolutely no signs of this ending any time soon. Maybe it's that? Chin up though! Smile for the sake of it! Be happy with what we've got.
Maybe, just maybe, everyone, including me, knows all that, feels for these people and tries in their own way to do something about it. It’s called being human. Too many people like scoring points such like. Anyway, only had two big moans today, one to my local MP and the other to the moaners on here. Done finished, feel a lot better. Simply want the best for people at the moment.

Sadly Northern Ireland completes the set of pretty awful numbers today.

Deaths 4 (v 1 last week)

Cases 1217 (v 828 last week) (new record)

At 5% positive (v 5% last week)

Seven day rolling cases 6693 (v 4417 last week)

14% of the number are over 60. And 60% under 40

Hospital patients 164 (up 14 v yesterday) (v 106 last week)

Ventilated patients 17 (2 up v yesterday) (v 11 last week)

Oldest trick in the world - show a few dickheads partying in Liverpool and then use it as a propaganda weapon to turn people against one another and deflect peoples anger from the Government.
Evidence? - see some of the above posts.
Divide and rule it's called.
I already hated scousers tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.