COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right tolmie
This is as much about trying to make out a north south divide and build up the red wall again for the next election

i think now Lancashire have moved into tier 3 it will force him into following suit

In three weeks time burnham could well be trying to re write the last week and paint a very different picture
It’s a total play by him , deaths are on him for not locking down

Dont know about you lot, but i'm still following the rules from the first lockdown.
Work from home if you can.
Essential travel only
No mixing with other people unless essential.
Wash hands. Sanitise.
I wore a mask from day 1 while shopping.
I'm not claiming to be an expert here, but its not rocket science is it?
Ffs and if I hear one more moron going on about mental health, and moaning that the gym isnt open I swear to god they'll get it. There was no fucking gyms 30 years ago you twat.
Work was all the fitness you needed. You're sat behind a desk all day eating greggs, that isnt work. Get a grip.
The virus spreads from people to people, stay away from people. People are fucking idiots
Bollocks, gyms have been about for as long as I can remember and I’m in my 50’s. As for your comment on mental health then all I can say is you’re a twat.

Look at your post above and how you are unwilling to give up going to gym before you start putting deaths on people.

I am confused whether you are for or against restrictions. Tier 3 wouldn’t even be a proper lockdown btw.
Mate I'm up for cracking on with it and sheild the vulnerable

But if it needs to go onto lockdown then that is what needs to happen and what I disagree with is the politicals been played

Mate I'm up for cracking on with it and sheild the vulnerable

But if it needs to go onto lockdown then that is what needs to happen and what I disagree with is the politicals been played
Fair enough Hutchymcfc

FWIW I’ve got mixed views about Burnham’s approach and never wanted a Scouser as Manchester Mayor. That said, Bojo picked a fight with the Northern Mayors by lavishing praise on Steve Rotherham so that he would get a kicking on Merseyside. Both the Government and the Mayors are being political and should be putting the Country first.

Tonight I was doing an Emergency Shop masked up and got a cab back from The Store, My Einstein Driver decided then to tell me how COVID 19 Is a PR Stunt!
I told him my wife had Contracted it June and Thankfully has now recovered, I was asymptomatic as was my Step Daughter too
Dingaling the Cab Driver then tells me it was no worse than a cold,ffs
So I asked him how is it possible then for all these Dreadful Deaths all over the World to be occurring with Colds?
Before he could Give me his well researched Opinion we got to my stop
Cant understand some people
He also told me he has never worn a Mask either
So, maybe he was lining up to have a cold
Too
And, he had a rag hat on!
Says it all

That reminds me of this

Tonight I was doing an Emergency Shop masked up and got a cab back from The Store, My Einstein Driver decided then to tell me how COVID 19 Is a PR Stunt!
I told him my wife had Contracted it June and Thankfully has now recovered, I was asymptomatic as was my Step Daughter too
Dingaling the Cab Driver then tells me it was no worse than a cold,ffs
So I asked him how is it possible then for all these Dreadful Deaths all over the World to be occurring with Colds?
Before he could Give me his well researched Opinion we got to my stop
Cant understand some people
He also told me he has never worn a Mask either
So, maybe he was lining up to have a cold
Too
And, he had a rag hat on!
Says it all
Should have hit the rag **** on the head with a tin of spaghetti hoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.