COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are staying in a small, family run hotel in Grange. In the same hotel are a couple from Darwin(a very high area). Should we say something to management? Both Mrs Q and I are in the 70‘s and over bracket; as everyone else in the hotel is. MrQ doesn’t want to make a fuss but I an concerned.
Lancashire only went into tier 3 yesterday so it’s possible they were already at the hotel? In which case, they could hardly kick them out. Personally I would just keep my distance.

Yes, the rules allow people to complete their holidays if they have gone away before eg the tiers changed.
It’s an awful situation to be in. My son has gone away, from Friday, for a much needed break with his girlfriend to a cottage in the middle of nowhere in the lakes. We are Stockport. He had a message from the agency he had booked with, Cottages.com, at the beginning of last week, to say if Grt Mcr went into tier 3 his booking would be cancelled. Up until Friday morning, he pretty much didn’t if he’d be going or not.

Are gyms now the only way to exercise? All I see on social media is gym goers playing the mental health card. Exercise helps with mental health because it releases endorphins. And there are a million different ways to release endorphins, you don’t HAVE to be in a gym for that.

Are gyms now the only way to exercise? All I see on social media is gym goers playing the mental health card. Exercise helps with mental health because it releases endorphins. And there are a million different ways to release endorphins, you don’t HAVE to be in a gym for that.
Careful now

I agree however for a few it’s also a social aspect, mixing in classes for example, helps keep them going, not everyone who goes to a gym stands lifting weights, there’s spin classes, Yoga is excellent for mental health and well-being, day that’s the only class you go to and having that taken away from you.

I agree however for a few it’s also a social aspect, mixing in classes for example, helps keep them going, not everyone who goes to a gym stands lifting weights, there’s spin classes, Yoga is excellent for mental health and well-being, day that’s the only class you go to and having that taken away from you.
When I say mixing I mean just being around people with similar needs. Not everyone is comfortable doing weights etc.

That soumds great, do they welcome twats though? ;)

Apologies but i'm amusing myself by reading your posts in the style of dale winton. Theres something about a spin class that puts me in mind of him. No offence Im easily amused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.