COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
People with many mental health conditions use gyms or a variety of other things to keep their condition under control. You may not turn into a nervous wreck but that doesn’t mean they won’t. They may get anxious as the gym is the only place they can exert or that it’s the only place they meet some like minded individuals, take part in classes for example. So I’d suggest you stop thinking that how you’d react is the same for someone else and especially take heed of what you posted earlier in being kind to each other, if you can’t, then yes, you’re confirming that you are indeed a twat.
I'm happy to accept you think i'm a twat.

We are staying in a small, family run hotel in Grange. In the same hotel are a couple from Darwin(a very high area). Should we say something to management? Both Mrs Q and I are in the 70‘s and over bracket; as everyone else in the hotel is. MrQ doesn’t want to make a fuss but I an concerned.

We are staying in a small, family run hotel in Grange. In the same hotel are a couple from Darwin(a very high area). Should we say something to management? Both Mrs Q and I are in the 70‘s and over bracket; as everyone else in the hotel is. MrQ doesn’t want to make a fuss but I an concerned.

Don't think here is the the best place to ask for advice on this personally. I would make your own judgment but I assume they have no symptoms so no reason why they shouldn't be there. If you have an issue then either keep a distance from them or leave. Sounds pretty low risk but you have to do what you thinks best.

Don't think here is the the best place to ask for advice on this personally. I would make your own judgment but I assume they have no symptoms so no reason why they shouldn't be there. If you have an issue then either keep a distance from them or leave. Sounds pretty low risk but you have to do what you thinks best.
Think if I was in my 70’s and the cases were rising like they are I wouldn’t go away in the 1st place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.