COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So joking apart,serious question here to our southern based posters,my mrs has just been reading some bile on Facebook to me and it appears a lot in the south are blaming the northerners for this,and I had a bit of a row with a guy I know from the south about it a week or so ago,so without wanting to cause rifts in here do you or would abstain from commenting ??

The supermarkets should start restricting multibuys now - I know some have been doing it since last lockdown but they should be on this asap to stop the shelves from being stripped bare again (although I understand why some people must have been scared witless in March when lockdown was announced as there was ZERO guidance or advice from the govermnent on stuff like this (probably couldn't care less as they'd block booked delivery slots with Ocado) - I know I was concerned that there would be no food available

So joking apart,serious question here to our southern based posters,my mrs has just been reading some bile on Facebook to me and it appears a lot in the south are blaming the northerners for this,and I had a bit of a row with a guy I know from the south about it a week or so ago,so without wanting to cause rifts in here do you or would abstain from commenting ??
Never heard anyone down here blame it on the north, most of my mates all supported Andy Burnham's stance the other week, and all think the tories are a bunch of cunts.

Whatever anyone thinks of Boris he looked knackered tonight. He has has about 5 days off all year. A new dad and could earn 10 times more not being pm and he gets endless shit. A thankless task and he is doing his best.

Did not look well at all tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.