COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate - drive home and see your family, they need you and you need them.
If you are working away, then your travel is "essential for work" in my view, I work with colleagues who are away from home for a week at a time, but they are allowed to travel home, and did so through the first lockdown.

It's "essential" they do their week away, don't see why you're different, get your employer to give you a letter to allow you to travel, I have one to allow me to go to work.

Well if you follow the science you should still be able to meet people outside as long as you are socially distanced. There is no scientific reason why you still cant do this as far as i can tell. I dont see why this has been stopped and yet I can sit on plane or train and be less than 2 m away from someone. I think I am better making my own judgments than listening to this lot. Ive avoided Indoor spaces and public transport. cancelled our holiday as we didn't want to sit on a crowded plane and yet im told i cant sit outside with friends. yet the science says its safe. They are just making it up as they go along.

That second wave of deaths doesn’t look like it’s coming either and that’s based on their own graphs.....

1DCC3951-0AE4-42A2-B9BF-15BE7AFE2C96.jpeg

Yes hence "cases are still growing" because it's above 1, you said "R" was "accelerating", it isn't, it's dropped slightly.

I never said cases weren't rising, they are, but the rise in cases has levelled off, and my later post show's why.
Well cases would be rising if R was below 1.
But we're just discussing semantics so this is my last post on the mater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.