COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely most of those graphs suggest deaths are starting to rise significantly again?!
they probably will in the next 2/3 weeks, but cases looked to be starting to stabilise in regions where efforts have been made so far which bodes well for controlling that better in the next 4 weeks. The quandary being that deaths may well be at the highest then and if the media go into their usual hysterics then the pressure will be on to extend even though cases and R could be well on their way down again.

Depends how much of it is down to schools/unis, I guess we'll now find out for sure, but I guess by December they can just say have an extra few weeks of school and put everyone in Tier 3 for Christmas.

1. The country is fucked. Has been since March.
2. Can we not turn this into a political point scoring exercise. Regardless of what the government have our haven't done at no point have I seen the opposition suggest we sit round the table and discuss what is best for the country as a whole.
3. As mentioned previously, in my opinion, the figures coming out of London have been deliberately under reported to prevent a national lockdown. The shift in cases from lockdown one to now is a shift equivalent to a fourteen fold turnaround in infection rates.
4. I don't and have never voted for any political party in this country. I am still waiting for an NHS operation to correct my problems (started in February). I have returned to work this last week regardless of the pain I am in as I need of income to protect wife and kids. She lost her job last lockdown and I'm a prime candidate for being potted this time as highest earner with shortest service.

1. The country is fucked. Has been since March.
2. Can we not turn this into a political point scoring exercise. Regardless of what the government have our haven't done at no point have I seen the opposition suggest we sit round the table and discuss what is best for the country as a whole.
3. As mentioned previously, in my opinion, the figures coming out of London have been deliberately under reported to prevent a national lockdown. The shift in cases from lockdown one to now is a shift equivalent to a fourteen fold turnaround in infection rates.
4. I don't and have never voted for any political party in this country. I am still waiting for an NHS operation to correct my problems (started in February). I have returned to work this last week regardless of the pain I am in as I need of income to protect wife and kids. She lost her job last lockdown and I'm a prime candidate for being potted this time as highest earner with shortest service.

It will only start to change when it changes from

How can we affect change to

How can I affect change.

Sadly in the U.K. these days, not very soon.

Off on a plane on Monday, it seems from the seat picker, only 9 seats are taken. That industry must be on its feet. Once this is over will it take a long time to recover what we've all taken for granted re: travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.