COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
i came home this afternoon from my 8 hour shift.
my mrs very upset and distraught
her friend ,workmate and nurse had died overnight with covid,
took only three weeks from contracting covid on ITU to dying on ITU
42 years old and 2 children

God bless and rest in peace Mirri
Horrible.
Sadly far too frequent.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

I think that was during the first lockdown mate when Trafford was under a lot of pressure from Burnham not to accept. I might be wrong.
The loss of Blue44's wife's friend/colleague and mother of 2 at the age of 42 brings it home. I'm up for an extended lockdown until the numbers are right down and the vaccine is available, not a big family so Christmas on the back burner won't hurt me but surely just leave it this year to avoid any unnecessary deaths especially those like the aforementioned who put her life on the line and lost it trying to help others, heartbreakingly sad.

i came home this afternoon from my 8 hour shift.
my mrs very upset and distraught
her friend ,workmate and nurse had died overnight with covid,
took only three weeks from contracting covid on ITU to dying on ITU
42 years old and 2 children

God bless and rest in peace Mirri
So very sad x

I saw yesterday a lady state her husband,a Paramedic (and a Blue),was also fighting for his life on ICU.

Those who still think this virus isn't very,very real need a fucking big head wobble.

Do your bit and don't be a dick,people.

First reply on that^^ Why can't they just open everything up and if the hospitals can't cope, build more hospitals? I'd rather see the nightingale hospitals open than everyone locked down.

FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.