COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
England hospital deaths up week to week for second day running - but NW again not the problem. Though they have stopped falling here.

Up to 317 from 275 last week.

58 Midlands, 58 NE & Yorkshire, 52 North West, 48 South East, 47 London, 35 East England.

Most deaths in Barking 19. East Kent 14 and Pennine 11.

Ages of the deaths 2 (aged 20 - 39), 20 (aged 40 - 59), 101 (aged 60 - 79) and 194 (over 80)

Wife and son's results have come back positive today. We are devastated, going into Christmas week and all the teachers and classmates who also now have to isolate for the next ten days.

Myself and our little girl have tested negative, which seems weird, living all the same house and I've still been sleeping in same bed since awaiting tests results for us all.

I'm damned if I'm going to socially-distance from my wife and kids during self-isolation. Part of me wants to get it, just so I don't get it in a few weeks time and we all have to perform this dance again.

Fucking Sod's Law my teacher wife goes all year avoiding it and she gets a positive on the final day of term.

My son had no symptoms apart from fatigue and an hour of a high temp. The wife just thought she had a head cold.

Fuck off 2020, you've had your fun.
Hope they feel better soon

This virus can fuck off now !

You can still have two bubbles for five days but numbers are so bad that they need to go straight into lockdown , we should be making similar plans imo
So the bubbles can still meet at 6pm Christmas Day? It’s retail that’s closing?

England hospital deaths 3 wks v 2 wks v last wk v TODAY: Total / NW cases / NW % of total

338 / 64 NW / 19%

274 / 45 NW / 16%

275 / 68 NW / 25%

317 / 52 NW / 16% TODAY

Wife and son's results have come back positive today. We are devastated, going into Christmas week and all the teachers and classmates who also now have to isolate for the next ten days.

Myself and our little girl have tested negative, which seems weird, living all the same house and I've still been sleeping in same bed since awaiting tests results for us all.

I'm damned if I'm going to socially-distance from my wife and kids during self-isolation. Part of me wants to get it, just so I don't get it in a few weeks time and we all have to perform this dance again.

Fucking Sod's Law my teacher wife goes all year avoiding it and she gets a positive on the final day of term.

My son had no symptoms apart from fatigue and an hour of a high temp. The wife just thought she had a head cold.

Fingers crossed for all of you

Thanks for the positive messages, I realise the vaccine is arriving soon and Christmas is around the corner, just cant seem to help feeling downbeat and very worried about how my children are coping. Crap times. On top of all that not being able to go to games and this virus has made me lose some of my interest in City. I didn't even realise they were playing West Brom the other night. I clearly need to get a grip and stop feeling sorry for myself as my Dad would have said.

sorry to hear that Tolmie

That's very kind mate, people like you make it worth retaining faith that the vast majority of people are inherently good.

I'll take the United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs games, is that okay ;)
If you can't make any of them games give me a shout, i pay you a good price.

Thanks for the positive messages, I realise the vaccine is arriving soon and Christmas is around the corner, just cant seem to help feeling downbeat and very worried about how my children are coping. Crap times. On top of all that not being able to go to games and this virus has made me lose some of my interest in City. I didn't even realise they were playing West Brom the other night. I clearly need to get a grip and stop feeling sorry for myself as my Dad would have said.

Dont worry pal there are lots feeling like you, I know I am !
I would just like to say to anyone who has or has had covid19.
Keep positive and feel more than welcome to vent on here , and get well soon. I'm not very good with words ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.