COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm relieved to say my 13-year-old lad has made an impressive recovery during the last 48 hours.

He's a very fit kid but he has been so tired.

Temp down to 36.5 and he's polished off two double cheeseburgers and chips, followed by trifle and half the box of Cadbury's Heroes brought to the doorstep by neighbours for him and the missus.

So relieved and checked on him about five times during the night, been sleeping on the floor in my office, so been awake most of the night anyway.

Kids are amazing aren't they, so strong.

Wife also felt good enough to have a shower and eat three meals today, but she has lost her taste and smell.

Just wanted to share a positive story, pardon the pun!

Me and daughter still not showing any symptoms and temps of 36.1 each.

They first had symptoms Monday night, is there a time where the infection threat is lessened or I should start to exhibit any of my own?

More evidence of why tiers do not work. Sorry Andy Hinch.

Whilst GM had another reasonable day Cheshire East is up to its highest number since I started tracing it for you.

Cases up from 109 to 118. Only Manchester higher in GM today. Total cases 10, 335.

Pop score up 30 to 2690. Higher than every GM borough today.

Weekly Pop up from 154 to 159. It was down near 100 a couple of weeks ago and ahead of Stockport and Tameside then. It is now well above them.

Cannot imagine what has been happening that has anything to do with this can you?

Other than all those in tier 3 GM going out into Cheshire East to eat and drink and party.

As is happening all over the UK. As Hancock used as his reason for not putting Stockport into Tier 2 which they did consider carefully he said. But felt the virus just migrates because people take advantage of a lower tier and go do things there instead of the place next door.

Except he forgets Cheshire East is next door too and the same chain occurs all over the UK.

Hence these tiers are totally useless and will not stop this new mutant from escaping into the rest of the UK. He has just created many more people who will be tempted into driving elsewhere and taking it with them.

Only a full scale all rules the same lockdown might do to remove this opportunism to get round the tiers.

They will do it in the end. But as ever too late. Yesterday was probably too late. Next week assuredly will be given the apparent transmission rate of the new strain.

I'm relieved to say my 13-year-old lad has made an impressive recovery during the last 48 hours.

Temp down to 36.5 and he's polished off two double cheeseburgers and chips, followed by trifle and half the box of Cadbury's Heroes brought to the doorstep by neighbours for him and the missus.

So relieved and checked on him about five times during the night, been sleeping on the floor in my office, so been awake most of the night anyway.

Wife also felt good enough to have a shower and eat three meals today, but she has lost her taste and smell.

They first had symptoms Monday night, is there a time where the infection threat is lessened or I should start to exhibit any of my own?
Good news mate.

My understanding, and via third party stories, is that this virus is still similar to others in that it doesn’t necessarily infect the whole household. Just like when you and a child get a cold, yet the missus and other child doesn’t, as often happens in my own house.

That is really good news , nice to hear they feel a lot better

They were most infectious before getting symptoms and for a few days after , give it to monday / tues then i think you should be fine , just my opinion so dont quote me

Don’t know the history of your story but isn’t it likely you and your daughter are just asymptomatic

More evidence of why tiers do not work. Sorry Andy Hinch.

Whilst GM had another reasonable day Cheshire East is up to its highest number since I started tracing it for you.

Cases up from 109 to 118. Only Manchester higher in GM today. Total cases 10, 335.

Pop score up 30 to 2690. Higher than every GM borough today.

Weekly Pop up from 154 to 159. It was down near 100 a couple of weeks ago and ahead of Stockport and Tameside then. It is now well above them.

Cannot imagine what has been happening that has anything to do with this can you?

Other than all those in tier 3 GM going out into Cheshire East to eat and drink and party.

As is happening all over the UK. As Hancock used as his reason for not putting Stockport into Tier 2 which they did consider carefully he said. But felt the virus just migrates because people take advantage of a lower tier and go do things there instead of the place next door.

Except he forgets Cheshire East is next door too and the same chain occurs all over the UK.

Hence these tiers are totally useless and will not stop this new mutant from escaping into the rest of the UK. He has just created many more people who will be tempted into driving elsewhere and taking it with them.

Only a full scale all rules the same lockdown might do to remove this opportunism to get round the tiers.

They will do it in the end. But as ever too late. Yesterday was probably too late. Next week assuredly will be given the apparent transmission rate of the new strain.
Wait until the new year when the Merseyside figures rocket, that’ll make the eyes water.

Don’t know the history of your story but isn’t it likely you and your daughter are just asymptomatic

I didn't even know id had it until the positive test came back. It's mad how it gets different people.

Good news mate.

My understanding, and via third party stories, is that this virus is still similar to others in that it doesn’t necessarily infect the whole household. Just like when you and a child get a cold, yet the missus and other child doesn’t, as often happens in my own house.

Thanks mate, hopefully the case!! I'm gonna carry on sleeping on the office floor until Xmas Eve, just to minimise the risks.

I've got my Echo for podcasting and I leave the window open at night.

It's like living in my own little oxygen tent, although I hit my head on the bloody leg of my desk when I turned over during the night!!

I didn't even know id had it until the positive test came back. It's mad how it gets different people.

Yeah one of my mates wife had it lost taste and smell but mate and two daughters didn’t feel a thing but were all positive when tested. It’s a bit of a Bruce Bonus when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.