COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hospital data for England updated over two days:

Patients Up 15, 465 to 15, 741 to 15, 866 today Last wk was 13, 901

Ventilators Up 1163 to 1188 to 1190 . Last wk was 1117.

Just a reminder that it's all of four days ago that the govt was *forcing* schools who wanted to shut for covid risk to stay open under legal threat.

Today: lockdown.

Fucking unbelievable.

We have had an email already to say my son's year 8 will now not be back at school until Jan 11.

Was supposed to be Jan 4 and now back Microsoft Teams.

There’s going to be a right shitstorm when multiple ministers, mp’s and celebrities flout these restrictions over Christmas and everyone else follows them. It’s nailed on to happen.

My youngest is Y11. He's prioritised as exam year. But whether anyone goes back, we'll wait and see. No predictions.

Purely for selfish reasons, knowing he has the resources at home and is an independent learner already and I work from home, would rather he and his sister are back home for a few more weeks.

His school had over 90 self-isolating last week and after testing positive himself, I don't need school to act as some high-risk babysitting service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.