COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed something - are all Christmas bubble things now not allowed at all aside from Christmas Day? Has the 3 or 5 day thing been reduced to Xmas day only?
That's what I thought. But with these rules who the heck knows. I gave up trying ages ago. And I follow rules. Once they become so complicated you have to ask then they are not really going to work. As it is easier to guess the answer you prefer.

That's what I thought. But with these rules who the heck knows. I gave up trying ages ago. And I follow rules. Once they become so complicated you have to ask then they are not really going to work. As it is easier to guess the answer you prefer.
Yeah it's Christmas Day only for everywhere and nothing for tier 4. This seems to have gone under the radar a bit unless I'm being gormless again

Piss up, brewery... springs to mind.

They’re absolutely winging it but where are the scientists advising them?

Are they telling them to do these things? Are they ignoring them giving different advice?

It’s absolutely atrocious.

Leave schools and unis open, let the public go shopping, encourage people who feel fit and healthy to go for tests, lock us up on the back of the results, rinse and repeat. If people stopped queuing for tests and the nhs would do what they are supposedly there for this mess would disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.