COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
many thanks, i think the potassium phosphate is the one that has sparked all the fertiliser memes is it? that'll be one she brings up. I guess here it's a stabilizer or growth promoter? i dont know. Also, sodium phosphate dihydrate is another one for the additive brigade but i believe is safe in very small doses?

it's that sodium chloride you need to look out for ;) (seriously kids, dont eat too much salt)

I think the phosphates are the pH buffers, but will also likely have stabilising properties, as the two are connected.

Fertilisers do contain phosphates but usually to provide phosphorus which is essential for growth. That would commonly be ammonium phosphate which would also provide nitrogen. There is probably some conflation with organophosphates which are pesticides and poisonous - the phosphates in the vaccine are NOT organophosphates.

There won't be a growth promoter as there isn't any thing to promote (the RAN enters cells and replicates there, in the same way viruses do).

The chloride and sucrose ( which is normal sugar) are there to match body fluid conditions, and the phosphate will do this too - as @inbetween correctly said.

Last edited:

Just something being investigated, but what a dilemma if this is the case, especially the bit ....

He stressed the link was still being investigated and was not yet proven.
"If it were true, then this might explain a significant proportion, maybe even the majority, of the transmission increase seen," he added.

How are they allowed to print unproven stuff like this? If it was the other way round and they were printing that the new strain is it less deadly and is unlikely to make anyone ill, but this has not yet been proven, everyone would be calling them irresponsible. Scaremongering twats.

How are they allowed to print unproven stuff like this? If it was the other way round and they were printing that the new strain is it less deadly and is unlikely to make anyone ill, but this has not yet been proven, everyone would be calling them irresponsible. Scaremongering twats.
If its by Prof Neil Ferguson theyll print it. The beeb love him.

Because, to quote one of our posters, “Misery loves company”.

I think the phosphates are the pH buffers, but will also likely have stabilising properties, as the two are connected.

Fertilisers do contain phosphates but usually to provide phosphorus which is essential for growth. That would commonly be ammonium phosphate which would also provide nitrogen. There is probably some conflation with organophosphates which are pesticides and poisonous - the phosphates in the vaccine are NOT organophosphates.

There won't be a growth promoter as there isn't any thing to promote (the RAN enters cells and replicates there, in the same way viruses do).

The chloride fans sucrose ( which is normal sugar) are there to match body fluid conditions.
I wish I'd paid more attention when in the science class at school. I find all this utterly fascinating!!

I wish I'd paid more attention when in the science class at school. I find all this utterly fascinating!!

I had a couple of goes at writing that, so I was hoping it was clear enough!

I work in the chemistry/biotech field, so I know some of the detail. I do not work specifically in vaccines/viruses, but come into contact with them in passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.