COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why a panic over toilet roll, just limit yourself to having a shit to your house and just get in the shower and wash arse after, no need for paper.

Like a make shift bidet
When I’m at home that’s what I do after every shit.

Rather than smearing shit all around my arse crack with toilet roll leaving traces of shit there until the next time I wash; I wash it clean, properly. The way we wipe our arses must be the most unhygienic thing we do in this country, it’s fucking foul what we do!

At what point do you call 111 ? Like most blokes I am guessing if have flu, ie high temperatures, sweating like a pig, dry cough, wheezing when I breath, can shit through an eye of a needle, no energy, plus I have given by Burnley ticket away already.

Flu or COVID-19 ?

I would say ring them today. If only to put your mind at rest.

I know it seems to be absolutely hysteria and I can’t seem to think and make rational thoughts anymore due to the NEWS.

I have booked a family holiday for a trip to japan in April some time ago . A lot of people tell me not to go , oh I wouldn’t go there , why are you doing that. Well it’s very expensive and unless the FCO change their advice it’s a lot of money to piss up the wall.

a sense of perspective there have been 420 cases In Japan in a population of 127 million. .
It’s not 420 cases out of 127m because the 127m haven’t all been exposed to it.

That’s like saying “well 420 people got sunburnt in Yokohama yesterday but nobody in Tokyo did”, when it rained in Tokyo all day.

People acting properly under instruction from governments is why this hasn’t become more widespread yet. At the moment it’s contained in many places in the world so we’re not seeing how bad this could really be. But we will if people just flippantly go about their life like normal.

I know it seems to be absolutely hysteria and I can’t seem to think and make rational thoughts anymore due to the NEWS.

I have booked a family holiday for a trip to japan in April some time ago . A lot of people tell me not to go , oh I wouldn’t go there , why are you doing that. Well it’s very expensive and unless the FCO change their advice it’s a lot of money to piss up the wall.

a sense of perspective there have been 420 cases In Japan in a population of 127 million. .
And very few deaths

Very difficult to know where the truth lies. I'm no conspiracy nut, and don't believe info is suppressed or the govt are lying. Having said that hysteria in the media to an extent engineers govt response. Boris is fairly fond of himself and his career, so will be acting in his / its best interests. If he slightly overplays the danger of covid, then he protects himself from appearing on the front pages in front of a pile of dead bodies with his 'don't worry' quotes coming back to haunt him. If we all get a bit panicked and the virus turns out to be controlled within a few weeks he can then claim a political victory for managing the UK response well. Not a pop at the current PM btw - I'm sure whoever was in No 10 would be forced to play the same game.

At what point do you call 111 ? Like most blokes I am guessing if have flu, ie high temperatures, sweating like a pig, dry cough, wheezing when I breath, can shit through an eye of a needle, no energy, plus I have given by Burnley ticket away already.

Flu or COVID-19 ?
i was having hot flushes yesterday and just didnt feel right, today i feel a lot better, is it in the mind because were glued to this thread, any twitch or twinge so to say is going to set off panic to some degree,if you have either one they cant do anything so i'd do what i did stay in put the tv on and have a duvet day

Don't know why a panic over toilet roll, just limit yourself to having a shit to your house and just get in the shower and wash arse after, no need for paper.

Like a make shift bidet

Surely everyone did this, either as a student or like me if you weren’t one, did it when you first moved out of your parents?

Very difficult to know where the truth lies. I'm no conspiracy nut, and don't believe info is suppressed or the govt are lying. Having said that hysteria in the media to an extent engineers govt response. Boris is fairly fond of himself and his career, so will be acting in his / its best interests. If he slightly overplays the danger of covid, then he protects himself from appearing on the front pages in front of a pile of dead bodies with his 'don't worry' quotes coming back to haunt him. If we all get a bit panicked and the virus turns out to be controlled within a few weeks he can then claim a political victory for managing the UK response well. Not a pop at the current PM btw - I'm sure whoever was in No 10 would be forced to play the same game.

Bang on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.