COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just commented on a Facebook post inviting people to boot camp tomorrow and asked for people not to go. I am about to get so much grief I can feel it

It’s pathetic, I said it last night but there’s a show must go on type mentality for some people. It’s not like a war and try and keep going as normal. They’re fucking idiots

Perhaps a propaganda news item saying the death of a teenage person with no underlying issues might just shake fxxkers into getting with the program.

Perhaps a propaganda news item saying the death of a teenage person with no underlying issues might just shake fxxkers into getting with the program.

I'm all for that now, but tbh it isn't just young people being dickheads either there are plenty of older people doing the same thing. I'd start dishing out beating from the army for any groups out and about personally.

I'm all for that now, but tbh it isn't just young people being dickheads either there are plenty of older people doing the same thing. I'd start dishing out beating from the army for any groups out and about personally.

100%. plenty of young idiots granted, a lot I’ve seen out and about have been middle aged people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.