COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
All GP surgeries are open beween 08.00 and 18.00 good friday

Text from my surgery
Anything to stop receptionists going to their second homes.

What, everywhere? And what does "open" mean if they don't answer the phone?

Anything to stop receptionists going to their second homes.

What, everywhere? And what does "open" mean if they don't answer the phone?
we have to ring at 8am,a dr or nurse practioner will decide if we need an appt,if not they tell us what we need to get from the chemist etc,we also have virtual appts with a dr,we are quite well covered here
The text says all surgeries

We have had two Chinooks and a huge RAF transporter plane go overhead in the last 24 hours.

Slowly but surely the ignorant people of this country will learn that you stay indoors or you find out what the armed forces think about discipline.

You must be on the same flight path as me, the last chinook was about 20mins ago.

My mrs is on maternity leave and returns to work in June. Assuming our boy still can’t be looked after by grandparents, what exactly are we supposed to do? We can’t work from home and look after a baby. Both are full time jobs. Would be easier if he was older and could be placated with an iPad all day but at his age we don’t have that luxury! Anyone in that situation now? How are you dealing with it? Can my mrs be furloughed to look after our son or is that not a possibility?
Belated congratulations to you and especially the Mrs. She did do the hard bit!!!

I don’t think there is an answer to questions like this just yet.
you won’t be the only couple to be in this situation and the government will have to come up with a plan.
I think at the very, very least they should allow maternity leave to be extended. Or pay for child care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.