COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bollocks of buying only essentials is not worth all the problems for the police.If a shop is open then the Government must have decided what it can sell.Is selling gardening tools,garden furniture etc from a supermarket necessary ? NO ?? Then why the fuck are supermarkets allowed to sell them ? Pisses me off when I hear of coppers complaining that alcohol is not regarded as necessary.If not then why are off licenses open you load of fuckwits.

The gov said the other day. if a shop is open you are perfectly fine buying anything they sell. Buggered if I can find the news article about it mind you.

Quote-shit loads of fruit pickers being flown in to work the fields and were on another 3 week locakdown .... heard some farmer on the news saying its got to be done to feed the british public ... keelings in ireland chartering ryanair planes to fly workers in from bulgaria and flight due in from romania to ema to work the fields in lincs .... none of the c**ts being tested ... imo anyone flying anywhere in the future needs to be tested as a requirement to fly and have some sort of card attached to your passport ... any record of any vacinations also attached to passport worldwide travel needs looking at and we need to sort out what c--ts are coming in n out of the uk .....

So the workers coming in from Romania to pick our fruit because no one here wants to do it are cunts? charming.

The gov said the other day. if a shop is open you are perfectly fine buying anything they sell. Buggered if I can find the news article about it mind you.
Exactly, yet from reading some of the papers it appears that some police forces are telling people they don`t regard alcohol as essential.As I said thats why off licenses are still operating.

Sorry if this has been covered already, but can someone explain why we are doing worse than other countries in terms of deaths? Why are we on course to be the worst affected in Europe? Is it solely lack of preparedness/ Government incompetence or is there more to it than that?

Sorry if this has been covered already, but can someone explain why we are doing worse than other countries in terms of deaths? Why are we on course to be the worst affected in Europe? Is it solely lack of preparedness/ Government incompetence or is there more to it than that?
Slow wishy-washy lockdown

Until all of this is over its impossible to say with any real certainty which country will have done best/worst perhaps leave it till then to ask the questions.

Asking now is reasonable but I predict most responses will blame the Government or even an individual, Johnson, which are not for this thread.

We have a far more stupid, entitled, ignorant and selfish population

lack of preparation
Way to slow to lockdown
To relaxed with the lockdown
Attitude of many people
Highly populated areas, London especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.