COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round my way I’ve witnessed: sunbathing in parks when it was sunny, a group of blokes drinking on a bowling green, a couple smoking weed under a tree, someone sitting in the town centre on a bench eating, people out running and not socially distancing, people visiting family/friends’ houses... also heard and seen reports of parties and barbecues, large gatherings at funerals and wakes, going out for a drive, still going to Nation Trust parks and beaches...

Yeah fair enough...just seems like a high proportion of people, particularly as it's from a survey (i.e. participants having to concede to not following the guidelines themselves) - unlike the other information provided on social distancing such as transport usage which is based on actual data from TFL, National Rail etc.

Find it staggering that some teachers are moaning. Really wonder whether some of them want to work at all.
They get more time off than most people yet they still are not happy.
Coronavirus isn't prevalent in children so what's their issue?
Get back to work like the rest of us.

Lazy cu nts my daughters class had more expelled than was in attendance:)

Safaa Alam, 30, had worked at Birmingham Women’s Hospital for six years and during the early days of the Covid-19 crisis reached out to help others.In a Facebook post she had written: “I am a midwife and will make sure you and your baby are safe when you need our help at the hospital.

Died two weeks after her dad

A senior mental health nurse at the same hospital trust has also died after treatment for Covid-19.Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust paid tribute to 41-year-old Lillian Mudzivare for her commitment to mental health and young people

Two more angels

Covid-Goalie-col-2000px-1600x1134.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.