COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell. People can’t go to watch their footy team, can’t even go for a haircut, kids can’t go to school... 1800+ new cases of Covid every day, 300+ deaths most days from Covid... then you get this farcical situation for some shit that’s going on in a different country.

If it was happening in London I’d kind of, but not fully by any stretch, think it was acceptable... but it’s all happening 4000 miles away from here... GO HOME! You’re doing nothing but endangering lives in this country where it’s just about the most multiculturally safe and open country in the entire world.

We don’t need to be out in the streets and parks protesting! Nobody in the US gives a shit about us and barely any of them would even ever hear of people here protesting in their favour. So what’s the fucking point?!
i wonder what the reaction will be if a thousand football fans congregate outside a behind closed doors game,these protests have given the dippers a free pass

Last 5 days

Now the weekend is expected to be low (sun 111 deaths) but mon and tues has been on the increase compared to the decreasing numbers on friday and sat

So yes they have gone up

Incorrect, numbers are very back dated, can’t be bothered showing when and how but numbers this week without back dated are very low

Incorrect, numbers are very back dated, can’t be bothered showing when and how but numbers this week without back dated are very low

Well don't bother then, but what has been relvealed is those figures and from 3 days ago it has risen two days in a row.

If you can be bothered to show the last two days real figures then fine but till then I will have to take the governments word, the little it is worth.

Well don't bother then, but what has been relvealed is those figures and from 3 days ago it has risen two days in a row.

When you can be arsed to show the last two days real figures then I will have to take the governments word, the little it is worth.

Follow this guy if you do twitter mate. The day of death stuff is key to understanding the trends.

Follow this guy if you do twitter mate. The day of death stuff is key to understanding the trends.

What REALLY wases me off is that care home day of death stats are not available till ONS data is published 10 days later.
It really is very annoying when trying to determine recent trends.

Absolutely crazy for them to introduce quarantine from monday.
That's more job losses, what a joke.

Absolutely crazy for them to introduce quarantine from monday.
That's more job losses, what a joke.
Come autumn time it will be essential.
Put the process in place and then introduce temporary exemptions based on cases in the source country and include -ve virus tests before travel and tests on arrival and a few days afterwards with movement tracked by mobile phone geopositioning while in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.