COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree but it’s all about positive attitude, give us a summer, holidays for most, bullshit us to get out there and and spend our cash, rightly or wrongly the info has to be of a positive even when we know it isn’t. Financially most are secure after the grants loans etc, have helped, now a short lockdown is inevitable and required with a limited effect on the masses, it’s all about getting us nearer the vaccines but we shall see.

No it doesn't all have to be positive. I just fundamentally disagree, so I can't agree at all there mate - it just backfires and erodes trust, which it has. We're not kids. Be honest with us and people will be an awful lot more understanding. Humility has a huge impact on trust. I think they've got it wrong at basically every step and its only backfiring big time.

Why Tuesday

I already questioned this a few cliks back and I think I may just have the answer. However I do not wish to be known as a conspiracy theorist or a hack or at worst ostracized from my bored chums before this secondary lock-down even begins. It's going to be quite bad enough being confined to barracks for the duration, so a still tongue in a wise head methinks.

I hate lock-down .. Don't fence me in.

Last edited:
New study suggests having a cold recently could prepare your lungs to fight against covid
100% of mice infected with covid died but 100% of those that were given a normal coronavirus beforehand survived.

Could mean that lockdowns make us more vulnerable afterwards but also offer immunotherapy options

How does a government defeat a virus, if you could advise and help us understand I’d appreciate it, Tory or not I’d like to see any government anywhere who has come out of this looking good, making everything cool with everyone

New Zealand

I’m not sure any government could have done any better to be fair whatever the colour, it beggars belief the risks people will take with their health and every other person’s
In.Tesco today some with no masks despite a great big sign asking people to wear face coverings.

Sidelining the Chief Nursing Officer because she refused to lie for Dominic Cummings isn’t the action of a decent Government. I agree that some / many people are taking too many risks.

BBC website - breaking news -Boris says a second wave is coming (but not till Tuesday).

Not sure how it's "breaking news" either, he made the comments this morning, they were on the lunchtime news.
Another weekend on the piss to spread it further , why does he do this every time , he could have made pubs takeaways from tonite , he keeps inviting more cases to get money in the tills I assume, economy over health

Do fuck off with this conspiracy crap

On sky now, London major saying restrictions are increasing likely in London and before it gets out of control and not too late as at the start , sounds ominous

Do fuck off with this conspiracy crap

On sky now, London major saying restrictions are increasing likely in London and before it gets out of control and not too late as at the start , sounds ominous

Wasting my breath, the media and the government both do with the same u know what.

Its getting out of control oh my god! But relatively speaking no ones dying in fact more people according to the ons are dying with the flu.

Is that a conspiracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.