COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me. Just had a message - a person in my team ( started working last week so to be honest didn't know them well but I know he was struggling with working from home for a prolonged period ) took their own life this afternoon. Married witha 4 year old kid. I have worked at home for donkeys and its been no skin off my nose and I'll be honest I have questioned all this referencing to lockdown and its effect on mental health but this is bloody close to home
That is awful

If Boris told you to lick a lamp post and Stuegeon told us not to then you'd still be cursing her. She's the one who's asked for a 4 nation approach again, again, again, and again, only Boris doesn't want to listen. Who's the one doing 'their own thing'?

If you don’t believe that she is being deliberating different to differentiate England and Scotland then there is no discussing this further.

Maybe my 25 years service and an understanding of what MACC is clearly gives us no chance. I am not even going to engage with you, your embarrassing yourself.
I'm not questioning your service. I have a massive amount of respect for the armed services. I'm questioning the govements approach to this pandemic. Its completely the opposite of what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.