COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with anti mask protests? What so difficult in wearing a mask its not like we are being asked to carry a sack of coal everywhere we go. Stop being so fuckin selfish and where a mask.

what? But...but.....awwww fuck I wasted money on that sack of coal thats making the back seat of my car and the back of my coat filthy? Great.... thats just fucking great...............

What has that got to do with what i said ? I am out until you stop inferring stuff about me that is not true and derail the thread
but that is what they do Kaz, they try to make you seem outlandish to then make anything you say seem outlandish. Put it this way, i don't always agree with what you say but i know that you only post links to reputable sources and that you take the overwhelming consensus of the scientists views onboard. but they don't, they ignore the consensus of science. The links they post are nearly always fringe/outliers going against the majority of the experts views.

They can't attack your links so they attack you. It happens all over this thread. It's why the data analyst has done one, because his "i know more than the experts" claims have been proven to be wrong. It's why the Sweden rubbish is brought up time and time again despite being debunked by countless scientific minds.

They are simply science deniers, nothing more. They won't stop. They will keep posting fringe/outlier links while disregarding the consensus of science. They will keep bringing up Sweden. Science deniers, no more no less.

Please quote your data source as there is little evidence in the stats I have seen to indicate that schoolkids and especially junior schools kids are the problem.

Please quote your data source as there is little evidence in the stats I have seen to indicate schoolkids and especially junior school kids aren't the problem

304,315 tests done in 24 hours. Surely that has to help people isolate and slow the spread.
People who test negative won't isolate, quite a few who test positive probably won't either, and those asymptomatic who don't test because they don't know won't isolate, and that is why it continues to spread.

To stop spread, it should be compulsory for people with symptoms (ie enough symptoms they feel the need to get a test), and anyone testing positive to isolate, and it should be monitored that they are doing so, but there is nobody to police it.

but that is what they do Kaz, they try to make you seem outlandish to then make anything you say seem outlandish. Put it this way, i don't always agree with what you say but i know that you only post links to reputable sources and that you take the overwhelming consensus of the scientists views onboard. but they don't, they ignore the consensus of science. The links they post are nearly always fringe/outliers going against the majority of the experts views.

They can't attack your links so they attack you. It happens all over this thread. It's why the data analyst has done one, because his "i know more than the experts" claims have been proven to be wrong. It's why the Sweden rubbish is brought up time and time again despite being debunked by countless scientific minds.

They are simply science deniers, nothing more. They won't stop. They will keep posting fringe/outlier links while disregarding the consensus of science. They will keep bringing up Sweden. Science deniers, no more no less.
Thanks , i agree

that is odd the BBC clearly showed numbers dropping on a graphic 30mins ago..
It will be on the redustributed cases data that is 4/5 days behind.

It HAS been falling generally in the raw cases reported daily data all week and as I noted only started clibing for Manchester and all of GM yesterday and today :

401, 328, 339, 312, 340, 403.

The redistributed cases alloted to the day of when the test was done is always lagging. Irs why the Pop Score weekly numbers I give are slightly different from the one they use on the watch list tables

That is from 5 days ago which you have to wait for to let the cases from each day be back distributed to the days they actually apply to.

Manchester cases by actual date of test for past week to compare with the above 6 reported cases released on the day ARE

365, 383, 389, 270, 88, 0

As you can see similar but different and the last 3 days are meaningless as cases will be added to them over the next 4 days as they get redistibuted back,

One someone I know who was sick Monday, tested in Manchester Tuesday, went back to work better and got the result back as positive yesterday.

Which day do you allocate that Manchester case to really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.