COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know whether to pity your infantile naivety or call you out as an idiot.
Either way read this.
Haha The Guardian -No agenda there then .They'd like everywhere closed down permanently and the State to fund everything. Come back on later this week when 4000 have died. Oh and by the way I disagree with you and you are quite entitled to disagree with me . Resorting to insults from the off says a lot about your state of mind.

So far this morning my lad has been called ,a f**king twat, a c**t, a f**king jobs worth, by 3 customers this morning in 2 hrs of being open. Why was in verbally abused he asked them to wear a mask. They refused and left the shop.

No need for it the ignorant small brained twats.

I myself detest masks, I hate wearing one and hate seeing people wearing them I think they look fucking horrible. However there a those that think its needed right now so if I absolutely have to go in somewhere the requres one then on one goes.

By and large I avoid going anywhere where masks are required and to be fair its saving me a fortune and will pay for me to fuck off somewhere nice the minute this shit allows.

So far this morning my lad has been called ,a f**king twat, a c**t, a f**king jobs worth, by 3 customers this morning in 2 hrs of being open. Why was in verbally abused he asked them to wear a mask. They refused and left the shop.

I realise its not easy but he should take pleasure from there abuse, knowing you managed to offend knobbers should always be a good thing.

Hopefully though he is sympathetic to the real people who cant wear them.

Has she? Never seen that, I have seen her blame Scots that ignored advice and went to Blackpool. Especially the 17 carers that went on a mini bus from a neighbouring town to mine and came back positeve , the towns cases went from 0 to 17.
It was only in my peripheral vision at the time, but it appeared that way to me too. It seemed to be when the director for health (?) for Blackpool claimed that it was unreasonable for her to advise against parties travelling to Blackpool (and other places) that it became overtly politicised. I did say earlier that the transmission was likely to be both ways. And yes I think that she is a very clever politician - not sure whether I would regard that as a complement or an insult. Not as good as the New Zealand Prime Minister in my view.

It was only in my peripheral vision at the time, but it appeared that way to me too. It seemed to be when the director for health (?) for Blackpool claimed that it was unreasonable for her to advise against parties travelling to Blackpool (and other places) that it became overtly politicised. I did say earlier that the transmission was likely to be both ways. And yes I think that she is a very clever politician - not sure whether I would regard that as a complement or an insult. Not as good as the New Zealand Prime Minister in my view.
Yes she is competent, though without the rock star appeal if a Jacinda Ardern or a Barrack Obama

Not sure if its a COVID mutation or another coronovirus but a coronavirus mutation has jumped from there Mink livestock to humans.

they are culling there entire 17 million Mink.

they claim this mutation puts the vaccine at risk.

Standard virus RNA mutations.
SARS2 vacines will still be very useful, regardless of any mutation as they introduce the immune system to virus of the new virus genus.
Once introduced the body stands a much better chance of fighting new virus genus strains.

Utter bastards, you thank that lad from me because it's people like him that are keeping this country going. I hope he knows that more people appreciate him and his co-workers than he thinks.

Well most businesses where I’m based are royally F****D. We’re all linked to the wedding trade so since the start there’s been little to no custom. 2 shop keepers have gone under already with more surely to follow. Those with their own businesses will see this all through a much different lens than those without.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.