COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a thing today about a woman and her daughter pushing their way into a care home to see her mum in her ninties who she hasnt seen since march and decided to remove her from the home , the police had to come and sort them out , they could have given it to the mum who now has to isolate in her room which will confuse her even more , irresponsible idiots

The daughter says we are too scared of covid despite it killing 15,000 care home residents , they take such care not to let it get into homes

I have seen lots of articles about the hugging device that protects you both but you can hug each other, i dont know why care homes dont use these , i think having the screens is worse and confusing patients with dementia even more

paigee-647x363.jpeg

The 236 England hospital deaths in detail

4 Nov adds 39 = 39 after 1 day. 34 were added to day 1 last week.

3 Nov adds 104 = 138 after 2 days. 84 were added to day 2 last week.

2 Nov adds 38 = 195 after 3 days. 29 were added to day 3 last week. 195 is the highest day 3 total since 6 May

1 Nov adds 18 = 197 after 4 days. 16 were added to day 4 last week. 197 is the highest day 4 total since 6 May.

31 Oct adds 8 = 190 after 5 days. 13 were added to day 5 last week. 190 is the highest 5 day total since 8 May.

30 Oct adds 12 and is 185 after 5 days.

And 29 Oct adds 9 to give England its first 200 total on any day since 8 May.

Other add ons were 28 Oct + 4 = 174, 27 Oct + 1 = 159, 26 Oct + 1 = 161, 25 Oct + 1 = 156, 23 Oct + 1 = 138

England 7 day hospital deaths 3 eks ago v 2 wks v last wk v this week

4 - 10 Oct total 310 (avg deaths per day 44.3) - after add ons since total now 344

11 - 17 Oct total 542 (avg deaths per day 77.5) - after add ons since total now 598 (total 74 % rise v previous wk)

18 - 24 Oct total 816 (avg deaths per day 116.7) - after add ons since total now 874 (total 46% rise v previous wk)

25 - 31 Oct total 1169 (avg deaths per day 167) - after add ons since total now 1221 (total 40% rise v previous wk)

5th November 2020

Scottish deaths at 50
English at 236

England‘s population is 10 times the size of Scotland so one would expect 500 deaths. Therefore why is less than half of the Scots current rate.

I stopped conversing with you @Cassandra yesterday as my figures, based on the current situation that I was discussing with another poster and the one you butted in to, shows that England still has less than half the deaths.

My assumptions regarding handling of the crisis seem accurate still.
The Scottish number is all settings. The England one is hospitals only. All setting is posted later. It added almost 100 onto England yesterday. And `134 the day before.

Saw a thing today about a woman and her daughter pushing their way into a care home to see her mum in her ninties who she hasnt seen since march and decided to remove her from the home , the police had to come and sort them out , they could have given it to the mum who now has to isolate in her room which will confuse her even more , irresponsible idiots

The daughter says we are too scared of covid despite it killing 15,000 care home residents , they take such care not to let it get into homes

I have seen lots of articles about the hugging device that protects you both but you can hug each other, i dont know why care homes dont use these , i think having the screens is worse and confusing patients with dementia even more

View attachment 4999
LMAO it’s confusing sane people as well because it’s frigging lunacy.

The Scottish number is all settings. The England one is hospitals only. All setting is posted later. It added almost 100 onto England yesterday. And `134 the day before.
Still not equitable numbers on either the size of population or the severity and length of lockdowns.
For our new poster to suggest that Nicola has done better is disingenuous.

Just had a walk because the golf is closed down ,strolling by the local pond I see its rammed with fisherman- most in huddles of 3 or 4 just chatting and fishing. How the hell is there any sense in the fool Boris's latest version of martial law.

Just had a walk because the golf is closed down ,strolling by the local pond I see its rammed with fisherman- most in huddles of 3 or 4 just chatting and fishing. How the hell is there any sense in the fool Boris's latest version of martial law.
There is no logic to any of it,its just one big contradictory farce.

Given the way its all been handled......You'd think Billy Smart was PM.

US yesterday records broken all over the place. 102, 831 cases and 1097 deaths.

Germany 19,990 cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.