COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a thing today about a woman and her daughter pushing their way into a care home to see her mum in her ninties who she hasnt seen since march and decided to remove her from the home , the police had to come and sort them out , they could have given it to the mum who now has to isolate in her room which will confuse her even more , irresponsible idiots

The daughter says we are too scared of covid despite it killing 15,000 care home residents , they take such care not to let it get into homes

I have seen lots of articles about the hugging device that protects you both but you can hug each other, i dont know why care homes dont use these , i think having the screens is worse and confusing patients with dementia even more

View attachment 4999

Who are the idiots here sorry Karen? Surely you don't mean the 70 year old nurse who went to get her 94 year old mum to care for her at home for her final months/years or whatever she may have left?

I know people are very pissed off and some in great difficulty , the worlds experts said we would get a second wave , it was obvious winter would be bad , i got very fucked off being jumped on for being negative , just facing reality
What ever the goverment do will be wrong, but the lockdown is half arsed

It's not really a lockdown though mate more of a look stop doing things you like kind of thing.
Yeah, like work. I'm so pissed off I have to be off work for a month. I really do enjoy work, and it's probably one of the safest places to be, yet people can still go to school/college/uni where it's going to spread like wildfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.