COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you're right and im overthinking. I think it's fair to say that my trust in this government has absolutely and utterly eroded away. I just don't trust them one bit so probably fear the worst.
It doesn’t sound like it would be the government enforcing it - more a case of individual venues and businesses deciding. And like it or not, they do have a right to allow/refuse entry. I’m not sure I like that idea as there will be people with genuine concerns who don’t fall into the anti-vaxx conspiracy category, but on the flip side this is probably the only realistic way out of all this.

GM scoreboard

This is the lowest gap between top and bottom in the 10 boroughs since August.

Manchester 67 – down from 130. First sub 100 total in many weeks and very near to Liverpool's 59 cases today for the first time in weeks. The lowest 'top' score for GM since late August / early September. Total cases 30, 994. Weekly 997. The last GM borough cracks the 1000 case a week barrier which looked impossible at the start of November. Pop score up just 12 to 5606 Lowest rise for the City in months. Weekly Pop down 14 to 180.

Wigan 51 – down from 67. Lowest since August from Wigan, Total cases 16, 495 Weekly 693. Pop score up 16 to 5019. Weekly Pop down 13 to 211.

Rochdale 41 - down from 75. Total cases 12, 613, Weekly 583. Pop score up 18 to 5671. Weekly Pop down 25 to 262.

Salford 37 – UP from 36. Naughty Salford! Total cases 13, 339. Weekly 405. Pop score up 15 to 5154. Weekly Pop down 7 to 157.

Oldham 33- down from 62 . Total cases 14, 778. Weekly 548, Pop score up 14 to 6233. Lowest in many moons here. Weekly Pop down 24 to 232..

Bolton 31 – down from 67 . Total cases 15, 063. Weekly 611. Pop score up 10 to 5238. Lowest in Bolton for about 4 months. Weekly Pop down 13 to 212.

Stockport 28 – down from 37. Total cases 10, 498. Weekly 391. Pop score up 9 to 3577. First time for Stockport a single digit rise. And sub 400 cases in the week. Weekly Pop down 17 to 133..

Bury 22 – down from 49, Total cases 9703. Weekly 402 Pop score up 11 to 5080. Weekly Pop down 13 to 210.

Tameside 21 – down from 37. Total cases 10, 389. Weekly 320. Pop score up 9 to 4587. Weekly Pop down 17 to 141.

Trafford 20 – down from 40. Back on top of tree as best in GM. And two full weeks of sub 100 numbers for anywhere in GM since late Summer Total cases 8694. Weekly 270. Best weekly numbers in GM. Pop score up 8 to 3663. Lowest rise by anyone in GM in months. Cuts the gap to Stockport for overall Pop score by one to 86. Three boroughs have single figure pop rises for first time since August. Weekly Pop down 8 to 114. Gets harder to fall the smaller you go, Best in GM but now only 19 ahead of Stockport here.

It doesn’t sound like it would be the government enforcing it - more a case of individual venues and businesses deciding. And like it or not, they do have a right to allow/refuse entry. I’m not sure I like that idea as there will be people with genuine concerns who don’t fall into the anti-vaxx conspiracy category, but on the flip side this is probably the only realistic way out of all this.
What happens if you genuinely can’t have the vaccine for some reason? Got to stay at home indefinitely.

What happens if you genuinely can’t have the vaccine for some reason? Got to stay at home indefinitely.
Not indefinately, but if enough take the vaccine eventually the cases will drop to a minimal level and businesses will become confident they can allow unvaccinated people in without risk, the more that get vaccinated the quicker that happens.
Personally think things like cinemas concert halls football stadium would ,when they can, provide the 20 minute test for those non vaccinated to be able to attend with a clear test.

Is there any repercussions for people not having the vaccine?
In some countries its illegal isn't it for not having one?

Not indefinately, but if enough take the vaccine eventually the cases will drop to a minimal level and businesses will become confident they can allow unvaccinated people in without risk, the more that get vaccinated the quicker that happens.
Personally think things like cinemas concert halls football stadium would ,when they can, provide the 20 minute test for those non vaccinated to be able to attend with a clear test.
They should have wristbands or something (scannable to prove it's you) to show you are vaccinated and those people get a free pass to do whatever they please.

From a football point of view, it would mean getting safe people into stadiums.

Is there any repercussions for people not having the vaccine?
In some countries its illegal isn't it for not having one?

It's been discussed, but I think doing that would reduce further the amount of people who want it to be honest,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.