COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am relaxed about ID cards. Most people already have digital passports, driving licences, football season tickets etc. It might be easier to have one universal card. Lots of countries manage to have ID cards without turning into police states. Don't get me wrong I don't trust this government as far as I could throw them. But I don't think a government that can't even run a track and trace system is capable of spying on 65 million people just for the hell of it.
Yep. This government are a shower in many ways but one thing they aren’t is Big Brother. The idea that some conspiracy theorists peddle regarding this virus being a hoax and is instead part of a new world order that sees us turned into a Communist state by a Conservative government (a really shit Conservative government that lacks a backbone) is up there with one of the most preposterous things I’ve ever heard.

Seems massively OTT, protect those who are at risk, most people are not.

Why should someone either not eligible for or unknowingly not protected by a vaccine have to have to suffer being at risk from full who choose to our them art risk?

Why shouldn't the people who are free to choose take the consequence of their choice?

2 more at work got it today and my dads wife coughing and having a test in the morning.

Seems massively OTT, protect those who are at risk, most people are not.

what will happen is

they will vaccinate the over 60s and the vulnerable groups

when everyone says what about us .

they will produce data saying

for those under 60 the risks of side effects from the vaccine are greater than the actual disease Itself

they will then produce data showing recovery rates by age group under 60 and say you don’t need it ( partly because of cost and partly because it’s true)

as all the vulnerable are now vaccinated they won’t be worried about asymptotic transfers to the vulnerable And everyone will be told to get on with shit with washing distance and face masks.

everyone under 60 will go WTF .

Why should someone either not eligible for or unknowingly not protected by a vaccine have to have to suffer being at risk from full who choose to our them art risk?

Why shouldn't the people who are free to choose take the consequence of their choice?

I just hope we can find a solution that is sensible and can reduce the risk for those at risk. You sound like a part of you wants to punish those who don't share your opinions on certain elements of this crisis. It needs a balanced approach IMO.First thing is to offer a vaccine for those who actually need it.

I just hope we can find a solution that is sensible and can reduce the risk for those at risk. You sound like a part of you wants to punish those who don't share your opinions on certain elements of this crisis. It needs a balanced approach IMO.First thing is to offer a vaccine for those who actually need it.

I hope 95% of people get vaccinated so we can get out of this quickly and not concern ourselves with the minority who don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.