COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you reckon he's done a bad job? I don't.
Sure we can all pick holes because of course we are all geniuses and perfect in every respect.
But bsck in the real world, Boris has worked his arse off, made humungous amounts of money available, listened to and acted upon expert advice and has done everything he can to keep as many people as possible safe whilst balancing personal freedoms and the need to keep the country going to some degree at least. Has it been perfect? No. Has he done his utmost? Yes he has. And his popularity is a reflection of how people see if too.
'ckin Ada.
He's been largely absent from the management of the crisis due to his illness.
But he was the responsible for his Government doing nothing in the three weeks prior to lockdown when we the UK had the benefit of hindsight at what was going on 'over there' to 'Johnny Foreigner'.
That inaction alone is responsible for most of the deaths occurring now.
But the media and the establishment have his back.
And you're grovelling to him.

dont like the body mass stat, as you say over 25BMI and of course that goes from 25 up to 50 but the male norm id say is 25-30 at an age from 40 years old and up ;-(

Specialtycare-medical-blog-bg-obesity-paradox-bmi-1280x720.jpg
^^Serves them right for having man buns. The cunts.

Stuff it, I'm jumping in. @bluealf irrespective of your views, your bellicosity has been apparent from the get go. Seriously mate, have a fucking lie down.

Really, my natural ability to defend myself when accused of something I am not you mean, no?

But if your post was true then all your are doing is shit-stirring, is this not true?

Like I said before it was a simple argument about tipping because of the crisis and why not the rest of the time, their job is no different now and I used myself as an example but the replies became all about the councils lack of money, the lack of PPE, which has absolutely nothing to do with the post I originally replied to and my own reply to that.

But thanks for butting in and joining the throng.

Nice use of the word bellicosity though, well played.

And here you are again, yap yap yapping away like the boring arse you are.

Carry on, I can be here all night for you. :)

I’m merely the vessel through which your ranting needs to flow.

I’m not a binman, in case you are continuing your monotonous ire at me thinking I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.