COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.icnarc.org/DataServices/Attachments/Download/c9b491af-ea80-ea11-9124-00505601089b

Latest icnarc data, not sure if already posted. Quite a lot to read but a couple stand outs.

Males accounting for 72% of critically ill patients.

92.8% able to live without assistance in daily activities.

74% had a BMI of over 25.

Just under 50% of survival once in ICU, down to 32% if respiratory support needed.

dont like the body mass stat, as you say over 25BMI and of course that goes from 25 up to 50 but the male norm id say is 25-30 at an age from 40 years old and up ;-(

Specialtycare-medical-blog-bg-obesity-paradox-bmi-1280x720.jpg

If I was a binman, going to work everyday come rain or shine, cooped up with 2 other people in a lorry with no ppe, and someone left me a couple of beers on the bin with a simple thank you, I think I'd be more than happy about it. In fact I think it might brighten my day, because it's just a nice thing to do.
If anything, it just shows appreciation, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Of course you wouldn't do it every week, and I'm sure they wouldn't expect it.
If they don't want it they can just leave it, but I can imagine how many do that.

Ffs do something about skype in this country,half those on the news phoning it in are useless,can't even make out what half of them are saying,crystal clear in the states

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.