Covid and travel discussion

My kids are 6 & 3. Prime age to go abroad and enjoy the pool slides and entertainment. Youngest has only been abroad when he was a baby. Really feel like they are missing out.

We have time off in August and are both double jabbed but I don't feel like we can book anywhere. Gutted for the kids more than me.

My kids are 6 & 3. Prime age to go abroad and enjoy the pool slides and entertainment. Youngest has only been abroad when he was a baby. Really feel like they are missing out.

We have time off in August and are both double jabbed but I don't feel like we can book anywhere. Gutted for the kids more than me.

No way are they missing out. My sister and I often have this discussion now with my parents. We always went away but in this country and usually Wales or Blackpool or similar in a caravan. They say now they wished they could have afforded to take us abroad. We absolutely loved our holidays! The travel on a coach or train, being in a caravan was brilliant, we were happy to be on the beach whatever the weather with a bucket and spade or looking for crabs. Then there was the amusement arcades and the rides. At night we could usually stay up late and sit with the grown ups in the club with a bottle of pop and a packet of crisps watching whatever entertainment was on. Superb memories I wouldn't change for the world.

They’ve done a very decent job on T2 quite a bit not open and I did avoid the Holt’s bar in there, super spacious.

checks were quick as was security. Flight ok apart from the ubiquitous loud scouse family.

Palma was also a very easy job well staffed.

Now to get this Holiday started.

They’ve done a very decent job on T2 quite a bit not open and I did avoid the Holt’s bar in there, super spacious.

checks were quick as was security. Flight ok apart from the ubiquitous loud scouse family.

Palma was also a very easy job well staffed.

Now to get this Holiday started.

Bloody scousers should fly from their own airport, same as the Yorkshire whingers

Is that right spain may be put on the amber watch list my mate just said. If that’s the case no one will risk a £1500 hotel quarrentine if it turns red as it surely will if this is correct

Is that right spain may be put on the amber watch list my mate just said. If that’s the case no one will risk a £1500 hotel quarrentine if it turns red as it surely will if this is correct
Spain has been amber for ages hasn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.