Covid and travel discussion

Tui flight back from Lanzarote last night 20% or so on it not wearing masks properly, noses out etc.

I saw one bloke challenged who said he'd just been tested 2 days ago so dosen't really need to even bother at the moment.

Another glowing review of a £2285 enforced quarantine hotel stay.
I’m in the canaries at the minute. Got to take a test tomorrow and, if positive, would have to stay in a hotel at NO cost to myself. Slightly different approach to public health measures……..

Tui flight back from Lanzarote last night 20% or so on it not wearing masks properly, noses out etc.

I saw one bloke challenged who said he'd just been tested 2 days ago so dosen't really need to even bother at the moment.
He’s got a point. Double vaccinated to get in to Spain, negative test less than 48 hours before he flies and on an aeroplane. It’s about as bullet proof as it gets.

I’m in the canaries at the minute. Got to take a test tomorrow and, if positive, would have to stay in a hotel at NO cost to myself. Slightly different approach to public health measures……..

That's useful info to know, cheers.

Again, shows how we are getting fleeced yet again by our own government.

At Manchester airport now. Loads of thick morons walking around with masks pulled down, not eating or drinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.