Covid and travel discussion

I think I'm going to can the Christmas 5 day trip in Bulgaria, there's just too much uncertainty. Actually, the day 2 in the UK isn't really a thing but organising a test out there pre UK arrival is a pain and the off chance of having to isolate for 2 weeks in Bulgaria, with work and other things back here, is just too much risk I think. Do easyJet do vouchers?

I think I'm going to can the Christmas 5 day trip in Bulgaria, there's just too much uncertainty. Actually, the day 2 in the UK isn't really a thing but organising a test out there pre UK arrival is a pain and the off chance of having to isolate for 2 weeks in Bulgaria, with work and other things back here, is just too much risk I think. Do easyJet do vouchers?

Is it flight only with Easyjet? Booked directly with the airline?

They don't do vouchers unless you get cancelled (in which case you can get a cash refund or a voucher), and I think they sometimes offer vouchers within very certain circumstances (IE the country you are travelling to goes into lockdown but the flight still operates, they then might offer a voucher)

Easyjet are pretty flexible though and you can change your flights with them up to 2 hours before departure, without incurring any fees. If the new fare is higher then you just pay the difference, note if the new fare is lower they don't refund the difference.
You can change to any route, any date....so you don't need to rebook on a like for like basis or anything like that.

At the moment their flight only schedule runs through to the end of September 2022, however I have it on good authority that they are releasing October and November 2022 this coming week.

Ps I'm not sponsored by Easyjet!

Went for my walk-in PCR this morning after being contacted by t & t and said to the door guy I was just back from holiday earlier in the week and ok he's only door staff but he said it seems like everyone who has flown is being called in.

That being the case why are we all paying a fortune for home tests (I do know why)?

Went for my walk-in PCR this morning after being contacted by t & t and said to the door guy I was just back from holiday earlier in the week and ok he's only door staff but he said it seems like everyone who has flown is being called in.

That being the case why are we all paying a fortune for home tests (I do know why)?
Whoop negative, shopping am, pint in town pm & footie tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.