Covid app

Will you download the new NHS Covid app?

• Yes

Votes: 99 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 47 25.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • Unable

Votes: 11 6.0%

• Total voters
The developers of the new NHS coronavirus tracing app have admitted that more than 60,000 tests carried out in England yesterday - just under a third of the total - cannot be linked to its systems.

Some clever kid at uni could come up with an app that works , how much more money are are going to waste

The developers of the new NHS coronavirus tracing app have admitted that more than 60,000 tests carried out in England yesterday - just under a third of the total - cannot be linked to its systems.

Some clever kid at uni could come up with an app that works , how much more money are are going to waste

seems this is a known "glitch" that has been fixed already elsewhere. SERCO are using a 1987 version of Windows 2 to create their app it seems

It’s not perfect but it’s the best we’ve got. Ideally, anyone who is notified should be eligible for a test so they can get back to work, school etc if they are negative rather than sitting at home for 2 weeks

Having the app has made me realise that I am rarely within 2 meters of anyone outside my house for more than 15 minutes
No you can’t because the virus can take upto 14 days, so you go to the gym then get told to isolate go back to the gym on the 15th day same thing happens again!

I have a chinese phone.

The US Government track me via Google.

Might as well give my own government the same right.

Last edited by a moderator:
[
As already mentioned previously in this thread.

What if you put your phone in a locker (Especially common in gyms!) and you get a false positive because 20 other people have phones in their lockers as well and are in close proximity?

I would just say you don’t have a smartphone or a new enough smartphone to download the app.
It's really simple you can
A turn off blue tooth
B stop app scanning
C turn off phone
Not difficult.

I have a chinese phone.

The US Government track me via Google.

Nights as well give my own government the same right.

Your own government is always the one to trust the least because they are the ones who have the most power over you.

The Americans can extradite us under certain extraordinary conditions but the Chinese government don't have anything like that, that I'm aware of. Whereas the UK Government can do what they like with you.

P.S - Just to be clear I'm not saying that the UK are using this NHS app for anything dodgy.
But if they ever were, then you should be most wary of them because you live under their thumb.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.