COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

you come out with so much shit it’s unbelievable

you do realise that if someone vaccinated and someone not vaccinated both have covid , the chances of passing that on to someone else are the same you fucking ball bag

They don’t care for facts, as they neutralise their dubious superiority complexes.

you come out with so much shit it’s unbelievable

you do realise that if someone vaccinated and someone not vaccinated both have covid , the chances of passing that on to someone else are the same you fucking ball bag

Research all along has shown that vaccinated people are less likely to pass it on yet still we have dickheads claiming that’s not the case
1. Less likely to catch it so less likely to pass it on.
2. If vaccinated still less likely to pass it on if you catch it.
science eh?

I imagine you're already fully aware of this mate, but If you download the certificate as a pdf from the NHS app, it is only valid for 30 days. (Something to do with the 2D barcode)
This means you'll have to remember to keep refreshing it before the end of each 30 day period.

If you request the covid-19 post vaccination letter (paper version), it does not have an expiry date.
Thanks we are definitely going to do something ,think a letter may be the way forward

I was asked if I had any covid test results or the nhs app before going in yesterday.

I was opening the and the steward simply said its OK you can go in
Same as…
Went to get my phone open and my niece Said “both double jabbed”… the girl just said ok and adjusted her sheet. Pointless unless it’s managed properly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.