COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

I just hope these fans not having a vaccine or using someone else’s passport don’t get covid and die or even pass it on to someone else. Having lost several people to this horrible disease I really can’t understand the thought process of not having the vaccine. It’s both selfish and imo totally stupid.
The only thing I can think of is that they think they are beating the system. That and having trouble with authority.

The only thing I can think of is that they think they are beating the system. That and having trouble with authority.
Beating the system, or in other words being extremely selfish. Covid is not necessarily about you as a person, it’s the impact you (not you btw AHT) could have on other people and the lives you could ruin. Too many people are way to self interested to acknowledge this. It’s like the not wearing masks if you have asthma, not only does that make no sense to me(surely being at higher risk you would want to protect yourself) but also it means that they were putting others at risk. Anyway I will get off my soapbox :)

Beating the system, or in other words being extremely selfish. Covid is not necessarily about you as a person, it’s the impact you (not you btw AHT) could have on other people and the lives you could ruin. Too many people are way to self interested to acknowledge this. It’s like the not wearing masks if you have asthma, not only does that make no sense to me(surely being at higher risk you would want to protect yourself) but also it means that they were putting others at risk. Anyway I will get off my soapbox :)
Preaching to the converted, AO.

new figures from the Office for National Statistics which showed Covid deaths among people who have been fully vaccinated are rare.

Out of more than 51,000 Covid deaths in England between January and July 2021, only 256 occurred after two doses - and these were mostly people at very high risk of illness from the virus.

Julie Stanborough, from the ONS, says: "Our new analysis shows that, sadly, there have been deaths of people involving Covid-19 despite them being fully vaccinated.

"However, we've also found that the risk of a death involving Covid-19 is much lower among people who are fully vaccinated than those who are unvaccinated."

Just received the email from the club regarding spot checks on vaccination status/negative test result to be introduced. Just what is needed right now, more hassle on matchdays.

It won't happen

Or it will be one check every 1000 fans
Why not? If fans know that they could be stopped how many are going to risk the odds no matter how much in their favour those odds are? Why risk losing your ticket money over a what amounts to very little?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.