COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

Spot checks ONLY in Legends Lounge this weekend v Burnley.

Being introduced throughout the ground from the Palace game in a couple of weeks.

Will not yet be denied entry if you can't provide the proof.

Spot checks ONLY in Legends Lounge this weekend v Burnley.

Being introduced throughout the ground from the Palace game in a couple of weeks.

Will not yet be denied entry if you can't provide the proof.
Not denied entry only applies to the Burnley game. Statement clearly says for the Palace game you wont get in if spot checked and you do not have the appropriate Covid pass.

Why not? If fans know that they could be stopped how many are going to risk the odds no matter how much in their favour those odds are? Why risk losing your ticket money over a what amounts to very little?
Just going off other matches I've been to this season where they've had spot checks and I don't know a single person that was checked

Not denied entry only applies to the Burnley game. Statement clearly says for the Palace game you wont get in if spot checked and you do not have the appropriate Covid pass.
I'm not sure it's clear enough if that is going to be the case to be honest.

It's not mentioned anywhere on the email that you will be denied entry from that game onwards if you can't provide that evidence.

I’m not sure if you will have to produce either your vaccination status or a negative test reading that mail. As it isn’t compulsory to do so to get in anywhere in England I’d say as it stands if you do get asked and can’t or won’t show either you’d still get in.

Lateral flow tests aren't very accurate, people with symptoms regularly test negative on them, think they're okay, complete a PCR, and then find out they're positive and have been infectious the whole time.
Very true. Had covid myself a couple of months back, PCR was positive. Lateral flow negative

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.