COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

I'll be taking a lateral flow test then.

Can a kind soul please give me a straight to the point guide to how I'd then "show" the result to City? Thanks blues

Can a kind soul please give me a straight to the point guide to how I'd then "show" the result to City? Thanks blues
You have to send the result of the test in to the app using the code inside the test box then it should come up in the nhs app, i would just keep the app open and show them the pass it gives you or download it to your phone wallet

Just got an email form the club re Spurs tickets and as others have mentioned it’s says spot checks. I’m fully jabbed so ok but be interesting to see how or if they even bother to check this. There was no checking whatsoever at Wembley last week and that was suppose to be compulsory for everyone

I'm still wondering how they will handle visitors from outside the UK. I'm planning to come over in September from the US. I've had both Pfizer jabs many months ago and have my US Vaccination Card. Supporter Services was waiting for guidance from the Premier League, so hopefully I'll hear something from them soon.

You basically need to go to the NHS website and put in your result (I know, ridiculous) You will need to put your personal details in the first time and can get a dated screen shot of the confirmation - we do this for my lad at school.

As I understand it, however, proof of being double jabbed isn't legislated for yet, is still only advisory, as government still not ruled on outside mass gatherings.

There were suggestions something could be announced in September but nothing as yet.

This is very misleading, as nobody can demand proof of jabs at this stage, certainly not the Premier League, who can't even decide yet what to do about players who have refused the jab.

I specifically remember it saying so on the NHS app when I signed up for it.

Had my second jab about 3 weeks ago.

I downloaded the NHS Covid pass to my Apple Wallet, so am curious to see if it auto updates there too. Technically this is possible as I’ve had airline tickets live push updates to the pass in Apple Wallet, but my confidence in the NHS app doing this is pretty low.
Won’t auto update it will expire and you will have download another.

You basically need to go to the NHS website and put in your result (I know, ridiculous) You will need to put your personal details in the first time and can get a dated screen shot of the confirmation - we do this for my lad at school.

As I understand it, however, proof of being double jabbed isn't legislated for yet, is still only advisory, as government still not ruled on outside mass gatherings.

There were suggestions something could be announced in September but nothing as yet.

This is very misleading, as nobody can demand proof of jabs at this stage, certainly not the Premier League, who can't even decide yet what to do about players who have refused the jab.
I can see a world of confusion for the first match, hope they’ve got it on in Mary D’s just in case :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.